The online racing simulator
[noobs] anniversary
(43 posts, started )
#26 - wild
Haha Congratulations Hope to see some of you soon.
Congrats noobs! Always fun visiting your servers and ruining your races
Quote from Hyperactive :Always fun visiting your servers and ruining your races

They are already ruined when the lights turn green.

Oh, and thx, everybody.
Quote from th84 :Your application to join is still under review.

wait what? he applied for a team? et tu kev?

Quote :There is no need to continue to be so hostile, we will make a decision on your status soon.

hes british theres a good chance hes not talking about scantly leather clad hunky men

anyway... congrats
Quote from Shotglass :wait what? he applied for a team? et tu kev?

If you mean did I say "No, I don't want to join any team, least of all your totally gay team full of homos", a few hundred times, then yes - I did.
Just like a kid who wants a new toy and when he doesn´t get it, says "I didn´t want that stupid thing anyway".

Sad really.

Edit: Oh yeah. Happy birthday to us.
Quote from thisnameistaken :If you mean did I say "No, I don't want to join any team, least of all your totally gay team full of homos", a few hundred times, then yes - I did.

sounds like an application to me... and like jtob
Quote from Kalev EST :Just like a kid who wants a new toy and when he doesn´t get it, says "I didn´t want that stupid thing anyway".

Sad really.

I would direct people to your forums for evidence, but if I do that I know all my posts will suddenly end with "Last edited by Nikka..."
Happy anniversary noobcakes.
Indeed happy anniversary. You reminded me of all the good races we had together. Keep up the good work .
Quote from thisnameistaken :If you mean did I say "No, I don't want to join any team, least of all your totally gay team full of homos", a few hundred times, then yes - I did.

what a nice guy
#37 - th84
#38 - BURN
Quote from speedway :...

3 YEARS LATER nothing has changed.

heya, Congratz Ladys

Keep it on

best Regards
Congrats guys! Checked out your forum and you are one crazy bunch of noobs Always a pleasure racing with you guys, Happy Birthday
#40 - th84
Quote from jasonmatthews :Congrats guys! Checked out your forum and you are one crazy bunch of noobs

The pubilc section is childs play... you should see the private section!
Congratz guys. Always a pleasure racing with you noobs
Happy birthday noobs, and may you stay noobs for a loooooong looooont time.
Happy birthday you noobs!

[noobs] anniversary
(43 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG