The online racing simulator
Anyone interested doing some random racing tonight/evening?
Anyone into bringing this baby back?

I'm thinking about conquering a server with appropriate cars and a track... and totally over-using someone's net limits for June harhar. In true OCC style!

As for combos, maybe XRT/RB4 at KY3R? LRF at AS4? UF1 at KY3? FO8 at AS6? These are the choises, for now. As I make the opening post I get to choose the track and cars. (I hope)

No poll, just post what you want. I'm thinking about starting the races in about one/two hours from now. Server will be announced as we go. I'm looking at 10/15 minute race lengths, depending how many hundreds will join.

Anyone interested? If not, please specify. Cat's birthday is not valid excuse. Your own funeral might do but I want it in written.

If not interested in racing, come chat and ruin our races with bad jokes (you know who you are )
Bump already...

<--- You can see the place

Combo: TBOs at KY3R

Slight gust of wind, nice summer morning and hopefully respectable amount of racers showing their best
I'm interested , you have a server? lets make this publicly known and get some decent racing!
#4 - Gil07
I tried...
Quote from pacesetter :I'm interested , you have a server? lets make this publicly known and get some decent racing!

Not my server, just one that had all the qualities I was looking for: [NCR] LFS Team S2.
Quote from Gil07 :I tried...

Too bad for the discos :/. The problem is most probably on your end since my connection is fine.

--
Everyone who joins gets a setup!
#6 - Gil07
Yeah, it's my connection, unfortunately... Sometimes it just is like that

Anyone interested doing some random racing tonight/evening?
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG