The online racing simulator
LFS Formula D 2008
(191 posts, started )
PDR can i talk to you about possibly revising your layouts?
Gah bad news.Qualifying is up this week and still haven't recieved my g25 yet.If my g25 doesnt arrive this week, I might have to do qualifying with the keyboard (and epicly fail.)
Quote from ddizzle :PDR can i talk to you about possibly revising your layouts?

sure man give me a PM and ur MSN, ill be on MSN when i get home at 1:30 (1 hour from now)
Quote from kroozin :by being admin i mean
/axlist
/axload XXXXX

i mean load them into your lfs and try SHIFT + U and load layout, worth a try.

I use SHIFT+U always as an admin for loading layouts. It does the error same as /axload... for me. It does even if I upload the layout on server ftp and server load it automatically. Server hosted by 500servers.com.
i though the layouts would been look better... they aren'T that good
Quote from fasukilla :i though the layouts would been look better... they aren'T that good

bahhhhhhhhhh =D

each year will get better.
next year Irwindale may be @ kyoto
that would require mandatory fz5 driving tho well xrt it can be done but it takes more work lol
is Qualifying @ Road Atlanta- JUNE 7th at 11:00AM GMT ??????
read what i pput for it..
GMT -5 is what seems to be the times being used not the solid GMT
2 Days Till Qualifying!!11
Are Youuuu Ready Foolsssss????
Quote from MrPDR :2 Days Till Qualifying!!11
Are Youuuu Ready Foolsssss????

No.
you seen me just like 10min ago im more then ready i carry so much speed
#90 - ___
Im not in it as well but...
Quote from ddizzle :you seen me just like 10min ago im more then ready i carry so much speed

You may carry more speed then anyone here but can you control your car better then anyone?

Quote from asbjoern :well...is it possible to make a movie? I cant make it, but I'm sure that someone who are signed up is able to?

Yes i can try to make a video though for each event and maybe the whole series after the series is over. So ill do a video for each event and at the end of the series i can make a short clip of the series as if a memory video.
Sounds stupid i know but its my reply and im stupid so it matches perfect with me.
im ready :P
Quote from ___ :You may carry more speed then anyone here but can you control your car better then anyone?

Possibly I do it consistantly as long as i dont get tapped in the rear cause the car is on the edge of what it can handle(xrt) but for this event ima try and make sure i carry speed and get plenty of angle
Maybe you should mention the change of one of the tracks and make it available to people
Quote from ddizzle :Maybe you should mention the change of one of the tracks and make it available to people

ah yes, before i forget now. Irwindale has had a change. (im not too particular on your entry so im going to do some work to it in a minute) but it ill be available on the front page when its done.

Quote from ___ :Yes i can try to make a video though for each event and maybe the whole series after the series is over. So ill do a video for each event and at the end of the series i can make a short clip of the series as if a memory video.
Sounds stupid i know but its my reply and im stupid so it matches perfect with me.

That would be sweet dude. oh yeah and b4 i forget 2 MORE DAYS TILL QUAL!!!WHOO HOO

i was so messed up yesterday thinking the 7th was tommorow. its Sat. haha
thats what no sleep gets you
My replacement g25 just shipped .Lets see if it will make it...or not.
do the 2nd set of 16 go to the meeting room ???
yessir.
ONE MORE DAY WHOO HOO
yeah..
cant wait im gona go on pdr server now and get practising, is the quallerfying layout loaded on ?
kroozin im gonna be playing my username is ddizzle and i have all the layouts and ill be practicing too
ahhh were you on the server earlier. sorry if i left at anytime. I think this quallerfyer is going to be hard. especial when i nailed the layout loads, then as soon as i had a break and come back to the layout i couldn't twin on it at all.

LFS Formula D 2008
(191 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG