The online racing simulator
I worked it out. It's quite easy this time round (and no, I'm not kidding).
Ohhhhh bonus question has me lost. I've narrowed it down to 2 answers, but one of them isn't really correct since one of the drivers hasn't raced yet, therefore the family hasn't competed.

Help in tiny white text might be approved of.
It is the Cliffe family in their absolutely epic Reynard team.
Quote from Tweaker :It is the Cliffe family in their absolutely epic Reynard team.

Thats what I thought - thanks.
It's obvious. There is only one answer that could possibly be obvious.
Odd that now you're having to ask questions about the bonus questions, and I worked the answer out (hint: don't just rely on Wikipedia) you've resorted to petty remarks about something entirely unrelated to the topic, but when it was the other way around you, err, resorted to petty remarks...

In fact, you seem to be a lot more bitter than the Tweak of old we used to know and love. Well, like.
Quote from tristancliffe :Odd that now you're having to ask questions about the bonus questions, and I worked the answer out (hint: don't just rely on Wikipedia) you've resorted to petty remarks about something entirely unrelated to the topic, but when it was the other way around you, err, resorted to petty remarks...

In fact, you seem to be a lot more bitter than the Tweak of old we used to know and love. Well, like.

lol somebody has no sense of being baited into a joke.....

I do admire the low-life has-nothing-else-better-to-do forum personality though.
Quote from wark :It's obvious. There is only one answer that could possibly be obvious.

Indeed
Quote from mcintyrej :... I've narrowed it down to 2 answers, but one of them isn't really correct since one of the drivers hasn't raced yet, therefore the family hasn't competed.

Quote from wark :It's obvious. There is only one answer that could possibly be obvious.

Quote from Tweaker :Indeed

Check again guys
Why every bonus question is so unexactly redacted?

I'll assume that as far as Nelsinho didn't race the Grand Prix ever that answer don't fit the question
:O No idea.. clicked on random.
Clue - the first Canadian Grand Prix was in '67

(Well, that helped me get what I think is the correct answer!)
I had counted some ones I shouldn't have in my haste.

It's actually a tie

...with a DNQ as a tie-breaker.
Ignore my clue then
Does "NC" mean that the driver participated or not?

And they should at least get the names right. There never was a F1 driver named JACK Villeneuve.
Crap!

I got the bonus question wrong, i choose the Villeneuve's when it was the Hill's.
Quote from Mustafur :Crap!

I got the bonus question wrong, i choose the Villeneuve's when it was the Hill's.

Bollocks
Huzzah - working it out wins the day
Quote from tristancliffe :I worked the answer out (hint: don't just rely on Wikipedia)

I did rely on Wikipedia and got the right answer.

I counted 16 participations for the Hills (including the NC) and 15 for the Villeneuves.
-
(tristancliffe) DELETED by tristancliffe : Deleted
"Hill OR Villeneuve" ...so it was a tie
Quote from zeugnimod :I did rely on Wikipedia and got the right answer.

I counted 16 participations for the Hills (including the NC) and 15 for the Villeneuves.

N/C means a non classified finish. So he took part in the race but didn't finish it...then ran away before telling anyone why he stopped... or something like that.

The problem revolved around the 1992 race where Damon Hill didn't qualify (DNQ). Technically he didn't contest the race, but obviously the Race Manager guys thought he had, so they had the Hill's in 16 races and not the same number of 15 races as the Villeneuve's

Because you could only make one choice i picked the Villeneuve's (simple because they're Canadian) so, at first i was wrong. But it seems the little email i sent them showing the error of their ways has done the trick
Quote from pine-fin ::O No idea.. clicked on random.

AHAHAH! I got it right xD I've been suspiciously lucky since round 1.
The answer was clearly solved at the Grand Prix du Canada Official Website:

F1 Fans -> Statistics -> Father & Son at the Grand Prix du Canada

Then count, pick the right choice and wait for those 2.5 Millions to not improve the team at all . Damn, I need lots of money to make a worthy improvement
Quote from RocksGt :Damn, I need lots of money to make a worthy improvement

I think this is the point in the season when most of us do... save up

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG