The online racing simulator
Scottish Go-Kart track
(8 posts, started )
Scottish Go-Kart track
This is a Scottish Go-Kart track called Xtreme Karting, and it is located at Larbert, near Falkirk, in the Central belt of Scotland. It is a great track, and I have decided to bring it to LFS. I have made it multi-player capable, and edited it a wee bit. It is tight, yes, but you need skill and it adds to the fun. If I can complete 10 laps without hitting a wall, anyone can! Hope you like it!

http://www.xtremekarting.co.uk/

There has been a track update, as you may see at the website, but I prefer the older version.

Pics and Layout attached.
Attached images
lfs_00000127.jpg
lfs_00000128.jpg
lfs_00000123.jpg
lfs_00000124.jpg
lfs_00000125.jpg
lfs_00000126.jpg
XtremeKartingReal.jpg
Attached files
AU1_XTreme.lyt - 4 KB - 310 views
Just a n00b question, how do you make layouts?

sorry for partly hijacking your thread
Quote from pacesetter :Just a n00b question, how do you make layouts?

sorry for partly hijacking your thread

Thats fine, always happy to help.

To make a layout, Press Shift + U while on track, then press Select Objects, so it says Yes. Now, there should be a menu in the top right hand side. Click that, and you get a list of objects. Press "O" to place it at the desired location, and your off. Press the "<" and ">" buttons to rotate. It is fairly simple once you get the hang of it. There are more controls, but I am sure you can work those out!

Hope that helps?
Nice layout. I have'nt tryed it yet as my wheel is'nt plugged in, but i have saved it for later.

offtopic: Nice mini you seem to have there btw .
nice track, too bad about the bridge though.
How often do you go to the track Piggy? I used to go quite alot but it's quite an expensive hobby, it's only a few miles down the road.
Quote from Bawbag :How often do you go to the track Piggy? I used to go quite alot but it's quite an expensive hobby, it's only a few miles down the road.

Not a lot, actually. I am still little, so I can't make all that much money myself, and my Dad enjoys it, but work gets in the way. My mum has to look after my wee sister, so she can't take me.

I live a few miles away too, where do you stay?
Banknock

Scottish Go-Kart track
(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG