The online racing simulator
can you help!!!!!!!!!
(18 posts, started )
can you help!!!!!!!!!
hi i am thinking of jazzing up my race car when i get a chance but canot decide what coulour to make it could someone plz make a skin for the uf1 or ufr. i only need two definate things:
A white roof (because i am a low grade)
the number 33 (it is my lucky number and that is what i am registed as)
thx
here is what it looks like now (you cn see why i need a new colour schem)
Attached images
Grimley pics 022.jpg
#2 - Dru
come on then - what do you like - what things are you into - there is a completley blank canvas so lets here more things that you like and I'm sure the help will come
my only main iterest is racing and im not keen on overly complek car scheems.
theeis i race in can be a little bit rough and i dont actuley want to spend much money on painting. i have no sponsers but some people do have the series web site www.grimleyraceway.co.uk on there car
Thx
81 views 1 reply what is wrong
it would be kind of hard to paint your car like a UF1 skin because you basically are missing the entire front clip of your mini.
Quote from flymike91 :it would be kind of hard to paint your car like a UF1 skin because you basically are missing the entire front clip of your mini.

Yeah, but that's how the cars are prepared in Ministox anyway - sometimes the back panel is missing too!
i did make a prototype skin but i was not alsking for all the deatal of my car (Dying ) i was alsking for help for a better couor scheme as i am still not good at making skins.
come on
someone plz
i would like a nicer coulour scheme for when i build my new car
(my one is beyond hpoe now after someons slamed me into an armco at 45 mph(i gessed (i have no speedo)))
THX
#9 - Dru
if you are in a series which means heavy body damage and the like then it would be silly in my opinion for people to offer and suggest a scheme that is time consuming for you to use.

This is why I said about what do you like, what do you follow for instnace...

If you followed fottball, why not piant the car in the basic colour scheme of your team... that would be simple but also distrinctinve etc etc
tats my problem my only interest is racing
are seies is (ment to be) non contact and we were givn a bit of a go at the last drivers brefing.
Open your beloved MSPaint and make a design.
ha ha ha(sarcasm)
what about something like this. Would be very distinctive on the track
tats bill soli
he wrote a book called raceing and preparing you mini
nice idea thx
I may make this for uf1/ufr as a public skin, we'll see
thx
nevermind i'm not dealing with all that wrapping
k

can you help!!!!!!!!!
(18 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG