The online racing simulator
DW : Head 2 Head vol.4
(23 posts, started )
Ok, the fourth volume of the H2H series.

This one is big, so I had to split it up into two volumes, and due to circumstances There's no High Quality version yet (oh come on, it's not like you people collect these), It will be up eventually, but just not yet...

anyway - Enjoy Youtube

Part 1
Part 2 (for the people who jus ... e.BigTime do the hotlaps)

there are 2 mistakes I have made during the making of this vid.
I have written them in white below, but I will give you the pleasure of trying to find them yourselves

The DW logo doesn't slide away properly and there's a "restricted area" message appearing on the screen while the BigTime intro

EDIT: The high quality is done, but since Im having some compression issues - the file is big. The reason is - MPEG 3 codecs are dead. and the audio doesn't compress itself properly... this is the best I could do overnight

Filefront Download (500 Mb)
That was pretty awesome, but a few complaints (:razz, in my oppinion, the music in the movies was crap, and the first one lasted well to long but i liked the content especially the talking, and subtitles. (i didn't see those mistakes you said you'd made though).
Awesome!Looked forward to this!
#4 - Lynce
I was waiting for this.

Amazing, brother.

Note: The Skin for XRT is perfect. Trials style.

For me Head 2 Head series is a serious to be taken into account.

Love this serie.

Good job, Squid, Big time and Bigcheese.

Music it is the best for this style. I prefer this than Top Gear. Sure !!

Maybe you can do it better the camera work about to see more big the cars.

And upload in high quality. I think persons want to see this amazing job in high quality. Me too.

Edit: Now I wait for vol.5.
Amazing video. The XRT looked scary fast on the straights :P. Looked like in wasn't too slow eventhough it did not have any downforce (compared to FZR).
Quote from PMD9409 :Amazing video. The XRT looked scary fast on the straights :P. Looked like in wasn't too slow eventhough it did not have any downforce (compared to FZR).

Yeah that was the kicker... Not only was I loosing time because of the poor corner speed but I was having to spend huge amounts of time on the brakes. I think that was a pretty accurate example of how close the two cars can be, while at the same time not making the car incredibly difficult to drive. Nice vid squid, very clean.
Really nice...Good editing, love your camera views and angles...I liked the endings for both movies. But the parts where they are just racing or doing hotlpas were boring! Nothing interesting there. So 8/10
#8 - kaynd
Nice work. Inspired script (I loved the UF1 part)
Well I think that in some spots the speed up playback was noticeable (eg at the ending of the first part) but that’s not enough to effect negatively the fun concept.

All aspects are really well put together. Good job.
(HQ vertions would be nice :tilt
I just wanted to see Core.Bigtime do his laps

syke!

Great stuff as always squidhead..
Nice vid

Love the vid's that have a story .

And yeh, the XRT seemed like a beast on the straights lol
Quote from evilpimp :Nice vid

Love the vid's that have a story .

And yeh, the XRT seemed like a beast on the straights lol

+ 1

Nice to watch, and even funny...my kind.
Thanks for the coments guys. Updated the first post
Awesome job, squid! All in all it was greatly edited, the musics were just brilliant. I like this kind of style.
Awesome video! Nice storyline and the spoken text and subtitles were very funny!

10/10 for sure!
Yes for good fast driving!

Liked the vid squidy.
No need to watch on Youtube... I'm going straight to download!
DUDE thats one great video!!!!!!!!!!!
Great fun, nice captions, I like a lot!

Although, with the XRT onboard camera, half the screen is taken up by the roof! But that's a tiny issue - an enjoyable and funny video.
nice one! liked it very much well done

whats the tune at part 1 at around 4:30, it was used in Top Gear 24h episode. Cant find the name anywhere. Care 2 share? Thanks
Quote from DevilDare :whats the tune at part 1 at around 4:30, it was used in Top Gear 24h episode.

that's "Burial - in McDonalds"

I see (by the comments) that this is the style I should make the next episode in... more funny comments, less boring stuff like tech specs and telling how the car feels to drive, more racing and less sliding all the time....

got those points memorised
Nice video,nothning special,u have better videos,but i enjoyed it..nice!
btw. i very like the begining animations... Macromedia?
Quote from hadesko :btw. i very like the begining animations... Macromedia?

that would be too obvious

it's PS + Premiere

(23 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG