The online racing simulator
Lost Season 4 [***SPOILERS]
(76 posts, started )
It was awesome, though I didn't see why Jin didn't jump off the boat and swim a little, I mean c mon, who would stand on the deck of a boat when you knew the C4 was ready to pop. Big grin
Quote from Bawbag :It was awesome, though I didn't see why Jin didn't jump off the boat and swim a little, I mean c mon, who would stand on the deck of a boat when you knew the C4 was ready to pop. Big grin

he was supposed to die, tough i dont think so, because the island wont let them die, remember?... only Michael, when Jack's dad said to him "You can go now Michael" he was ready to die..
Wahaahey... I had to skip all the way through this thread willing myself to not peak at any potential spoilers. I've only come away with a garbled sense of what might happen in season 4, so no real harm done I guess.

Quote :I didn't start watching Lost until I had the first 3 seasons lined up for some marathon viewing. After watching those, I was beginning to get frantic waiting for 4x. It's definitely been worth the wait! Smile

We've done the same thing back here. For some reason, I was totally not interested in this show when it came out. But after watching that incredible pilot something switched on in our brains and now we just can't let go. I think we've watched 3 seasons in a few weeks or something. Crazy.

Anyway, poor Ben. He does recieve a lot of beatings. Big grin I wonder what his real story is?
Quote from chanoman315 :he was supposed to die, tough i dont think so, because the island wont let them die, remember?... only Michael, when Jack's dad said to him "You can go now Michael" he was ready to die..

He didn't die (unless I'm mistaken), because in the Episode Ji Yeon, he is seen in a Flashforward buying a Panda Bear for his "wife". So as far as I know, he made it off somehow.

And the finale was great, definately worth watching, although it uncovers some weird questions >_<
Quote from Xaid0n :He didn't die (unless I'm mistaken), because in the Episode Ji Yeon, he is seen in a Flashforward buying a Panda Bear for his "wife". So as far as I know, he made it off somehow.

I recall that the Panda was a gift from his Father-in-law's company to another high powered guys family.

Jin flashback/Sun flashforward at the same time.
Well.. that was just ... OMG :P Mixed feeling bout the finale.... They gave away as little as they could in 2hours Smile Well....... its great though. its still LOST.... bit dissapointed bout how they got off the island... but still... So we know Ben ended up in the desert...... so where could have the island gone.. ehh.. k.. lost ended for 2008.. just forget about it till 2009 xD
yep 2009 it is, most probably around Feb-March that it'll start again, although rumours are emerging about another possible strike, which would mean filming would cease until the foreseeable future.
what i didnt like was only 14 episodes, when there should be 24... like any other season Frown
#59 - axus
I was completely blown away by the finale. Wow.

Quote from chanoman315 :what i didnt like was only 14 episodes, when there should be 24... like any other season Frown

Boohoo... remember, they negotiated with the ABC as to how much longer the show should go on and they said they had exactly as many episodes left as they felt they needed to seal it up. However, they probably felt that the remaining main storylines are better-split into three seasons rather than two. Good, I say. There were very few filler episodes this season. Everything was done very purposefully. Smile
I've basically given up hope on them ever coming up with a satisfying explanation to tie everything together, but it's still a damned entertaining show to watch.
Waiting for The Lost Experience 3 now Nod

TLE2 bring up some nice stuff now that we know what is all the boat stuff about Big grin
#62 - wien
Quote from axus :However, they probably felt that the remaining main storylines are better-split into three seasons rather than two.

I'm pretty sure this short season was due to the writer's strike. I'm sure I read somewhere that they'd make up for the lost episodes in the later seasons.
the season was supposed to be 18 eps... so it wasnt cut short by much
#64 - axus
Seasons 4, 5 and 6 were meant to be 16 episodes each. Season 4 ended up being 14 episodes (13, but the last one was a double - it's counted as 14) because of the writer's strike. So 5 and 6 will be 17 episodes each to make up for it. So it was just 2 episodes shorter than it was meant to be.
Quote from AstroBoy :Are they still on that DAMN ISLAND?

I'd like to know this too. I watched season 1 (which was great), but halfway through season 2 I gave up.. I just realised that this show could go on for ever, with more questions popping up all the time. Besides, the irrational behaviour of many of the characters bugged me to no end.
I'm almost halfway through episode 3, and yup- they're still on the island, although it appears they may be getting off fairly shortly. There are flashforwards now instead of flashbacks- revealing that indeed some of the survivors did make it off. Still got their problems though.
Quote from Bean0 :I recall that the Panda was a gift from his Father-in-law's company to another high powered guys family.

Jin flashback/Sun flashforward at the same time.

Yep, that was my interpretation too, was a purposefully confusing plot as far as I'm concerned.. flashbacks (Jin) and flashforwards (Sun) blended nicely to make it seem like it was one and the same story. Great stuff Smile
Quote from traxxion :Yep, that was my interpretation too, was a purposefully confusing plot as far as I'm concerned.. flashbacks (Jin) and flashforwards (Sun) blended nicely to make it seem like it was one and the same story. Great stuff Smile

But the solution was: Think!
Quote from chanoman315 :What is that? i read it on www.lostpedia.com but i dont understand Schwitz

It's a web based game... basically they release a web related to the story (Oceanic Airlines, Dharma Initiative, Hanso Foundation, etc...) and they hide clues that lead to other webs and so on...

Reward are videos about the story that are not directly related with what we see at the episodes... it's more about the story we don't know...

TLE1 was about the Dharma Foundation and their final purpose (saving the world Big grin) and TLE2 was about the Widmore's freighter looking for the rests of the plane (before we know from the episodes about the faked crash) Thumbs up

The webs are totally accesible so you can make the game if you want or you can just go to youtube and see the videos Nod

This one is really interesting if you don't know yet what are the really signification of the numbers Cool

http://es.youtube.com/watch?v=v2mxWG7EgU4
Good,... anyway S4/T did anyone noticed that when Ben left the island, he was far away in the future? if they were recued in beginning January, Ben moved the island, and he appeared on 21 october of 2005, 7 months away from the date he dissapeared and left the island. Do the guys that move the island dissapear for long time?
ok i just finished watching Season 4 and i haven't watched S1,S2,or S3 becuase i just started watching LOST and i'll say one thing wow LOST looks good know i'm just going to watch some episodes from LOST s1,s2,s3 is there any episodes i should really watch becuase of info that i need to know? thx
Several in S2 could be skipped, as they were merely padding whilst they worked out how to do the storyline, but I couldn't tell you which ones. However, many episodes in S1 and S3 are important, so why not watch them all to keep the character progression going in your mind.

Can't wait for S5 - when is it meant to be broadcast? 2009 I guess, right?
Quote from tristancliffe :Can't wait for S5 - when is it meant to be broadcast? 2009 I guess, right?

Feb / May 2009 I think.

Lost Season 4 [***SPOILERS]
(76 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG