The online racing simulator
Best free full game?
(129 posts, started )
Quote from Shotglass :i wonder what apple thinks about the name

Hehe, thats a good question, maybe we should ask them =)
i would literally rofl if apple took iracing to court

:huepfenic
i picked up COD4 for $10 yesterday, and im downloading rfactor now *puts on flame proof suit* i just want to try it out
Try abandonia.com for classic abandonware games

SimCity FTW!
Quote from mickyc30 :i picked up COD4 for $10 yesterday, and im downloading rfactor now *puts on flame proof suit* i just want to try it out

Don't buy it

psst rfactor works on multiplayer when cracked.
Quote from Luke.S :psst where did i get the crack from :bananadea:

you know where dk

In answer to your white text...

I didn't do it.

It was Niko
Don't blame niko is was you you you!!111!!!1!1

XD :P
See?

Quote :(09:55) |Niko|:well dont worry
(09:55) |Niko|:yes

(09:56) Fang: Mor aingea:Mod of the year awards...let's see (09:56) |Niko|:you downloading the patch 1255F demo? (09:56) |Niko|:oOkay (09:57) |Niko|:X Link removed
(09:57) |Niko|:rFactor v1.0 (v1.2.5.5) [ENGLISH] Fixed EXE (09:57) |Niko|:download that (09:57) |Niko|:open it in winrar
(09:57) |Niko|:and extract to your rFactor folder (09:58) |Niko|:oOver rFactor.exe and rFactor deticated exe etc

uhm do you really think its wise to link to a cracked rf exe here?
lol. i blame niko then. It's pretty crap anyway no servers have the same as me
wouldn't touch that shite .. free or not
Quote from mickyc30 :i picked up COD4 for $10 yesterday

speaking of cheap games "On the Rain-Slick Precipice of Darkness, Episode One" is pretty good fun at 20$ (which is what... like 2 euros?)
and it manages to do one amazing thing... its technically an rpg but i still find something enjoyable about it... and i dont even like the pa humour that much
Quote from Gills4life :cya on there some time then i got you on my ps3 friends btw .. i'm Camtoo

I hope it will be good, DICE though arent in my good books since BF2142 failed to work on patch 1.4, and when I got it working after it took them 6 months to diagnose a common problem with the X-fi soundcard, patch 1.5 has just been released and its back to not working for some reason.

The thing is with BF games, is they are horribly coded, and if BF:Hereos uses the same or similar engine to the previous BFs then I wont be buying it from experience that it will be buggy and irresponsive. Also if the game does well you just know you'll be spending £30+ more on stupid expansion packs.
DK, Luke.S, etc. links and talk of that nature are not permitted here. Please refrain from doing so publically in the future.
And Niko!
yh fang :P

It wasn't worth it anyway.
Quote from spacedskunk :I hope it will be good, DICE though arent in my good books since BF2142 failed to work on patch 1.4, and when I got it working after it took them 6 months to diagnose a common problem with the X-fi soundcard, patch 1.5 has just been released and its back to not working for some reason.

The thing is with BF games, is they are horribly coded, and if BF:Hereos uses the same or similar engine to the previous BFs then I wont be buying it from experience that it will be buggy and irresponsive. Also if the game does well you just know you'll be spending £30+ more on stupid expansion packs.

The game is free .. i thought the thread title would give that away
I did buy bf2142 but i rarely ever played it. It was a game set like 140 odd years in the future and games like that dont really interest me. I preferred playing Bf2, although i know there are many bugs and glitches in the game. I'm not sure i would like battlefield as much without the funny glitches in the game.. they kind of make the game more memorable and recognisable.

As a free game though Bf Heroes does look a hell of a lot of fun and it looks a right laugh so i will definitely be giving it a go. if it is crap then it dont matter because its freeeee
shut up about the rfactor crack!!! i dont want me thread closed! lol
ok, i got rfactor but the graphics are terrible! i change the graphics settings in the options and on the config, but still it has bad AA etc any help?
Quote from Gills4life :The game is free .. i thought the thread title would give that away
I did buy bf2142 but i rarely ever played it. It was a game set like 140 odd years in the future and games like that dont really interest me. I preferred playing Bf2, although i know there are many bugs and glitches in the game. I'm not sure i would like battlefield as much without the funny glitches in the game.. they kind of make the game more memorable and recognisable.

As a free game though Bf Heroes does look a hell of a lot of fun and it looks a right laugh so i will definitely be giving it a go. if it is crap then it dont matter because its freeeee

Sorry I didnt mean to put 'buying' it

What I meant to say is, I am not sure something with the EA logo will ever be completely free.
Quote from spacedskunk :Sorry I didnt mean to put 'buying' it

What I meant to say is, I am not sure something with the EA logo will ever be completely free.

Well, if it isn't then i think they will be hunted down and shot after all the talk of it being a free game from them

Best free full game?
(129 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG