The online racing simulator
Rac Gtr
(60 posts, started )
#26 - Jakg
#28 - S0ul
O.o thats the most beautiful thing ive ever seen!
Rar/ra-gtr
if it was ever possible for the RAR/RA-GTR to be in lfs - it would be absolutely brilliant!!!! looks absolutely gorgeous!!! i love it and im sure everyone else does (much nicer than original).

really hope it can be on lfs one day - wont stop using it!!!

nice work ORION
Great model !

Any chance of the 3ds max scene being uploaded somewhere ?

Equinox
OMG! sexy! needs to be in the next release love the rac!
this is amazing piece of work i love it. as much as i love the rac itself if that "RAR" were real i would love to be a owner in orange or yellow. Hope this car will make it to the GT-R class in future patches

Kiyo x
Quote from MOSTWANTEDM3 :this is amazing piece of work i love it. as much as i love the rac itself if that "RAR" were real i would love to be a owner in orange or yellow. Hope this car will make it to the GT-R class in future patches

Kiyo x

RAR maybe not real but RAC is.
If Eric made the car,does it's possible to see this car in LFS somedays?
Quote from Scrabby :lol if u read it above u'll c its Eric Bailey who made the car

Quote from Jakg :lol if you re-read it youll see "Based on the RAC model from LFS, (c) Eric Bailey.", which means he took the RAC model orignally by Eric, then edited to the RAR or whatever

Quote from CobraDrifter :If Eric made the car,does it's possible to see this car in LFS somedays?

that aswered?
:haha:

Quote from Anathema :.

I though that was real for a moment. I was like wtf that thing is real?

Then i noticed it was a very good render.
Quote from Anathema ::haha:

Aside from the scoop to nowhere on the hood, that looks mean. I like.
Quote from MAGGOT :Aside from the scoop to nowhere on the hood, that looks mean. I like.

Was thinking exactly the same thing. Exhaust out the side isn't right either.

And I think a real racing version of the RAC would need better cooling/intakes to the engine instead... and more outlets on the rear bumper. Hardtop version with a roof mouth would make more sense, and look cooler .
hey when it looks that good who would give a sh*t
nice car
a very nice model, it looks better than the soft top version IMO
Be cool if this was one of the cars in S3
It's one of those cars that you either drive or can't. I can drive it pretty well now but that's after alot of practice!
#46 - senn
very very cool, awesome renders too, the only thing i don't like (and it's a personal taste thing) is that the roofline at a side on view, seems kinda rounded, where as the rest of the car is very angular, the roofline just doesn't seem to flow with the rest of the car. Looks good front on or from the rear tho.....would love to see it in game with full race suspension and a REAR ANTI ROLL BAR *hint hint* :P
lol lynce,

good render but really dude, not even close to best render ever
Quote from baSh0r :lol lynce,

good render but really dude, not even close to best render ever

Show me the best one - i've not seen one better than that for a long time.
#50 - senn
i like everything about that render except why the hell would it have a front scoop when it's MID MOUNTED GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR :P

Rac Gtr
(60 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG