The online racing simulator
Where are the country flags of the LFS forum from?
Hi all! I know this is a bit of a weird question but I'm interested to know where I can find the flags of the LFS forum as I may use them for the FZ50 GT3 Cup. Thanks!
#2 - J@tko
Quote from Leprekaun :Hi all! I know this is a bit of a weird question but I'm interested to know where I can find the flags of the LFS forum as I may use them for the FZ50 GT3 Cup. Thanks!

Copy and paste them? That's what Dekojester did for the LFSBC vids
Edit or get em from here v
thanks!
Which reminds me, the Finnish flag is wrong. It's one pixel too high. And the horizontal blue line of the cross is one pixel too narrow.

Should I be insulted because of this desecration?
Quote from hyntty :Should I be insulted because of this desecration?

Yes, and you should add symbolic strength to your protest by committing suicide.
#7 - Fuse5
Quote from AndroidXP :Yes, and you should add symbolic strength to your protest by committing suicide.

But before that symbolic suicide, make sure to make as much noise as possible in various areas of this forum, in teamspeak/ventrilo, and LFS servers.

Everyone has to know about this. This is what every proud finnish would do.
Just a question - can you change your country flag?
Quote from Jon606 :Just a question - can you change your country flag?

I think you have to be a dictator to do that.
Quote from Batterypark :I think you have to be a dictator to do that.

I meant the flag beside your username on the forum
lfs.net - login and go to Account details. There's a Country line.
Come live in the Peoples' Democratic Republic of Indeterminate Origin. All the cool kids have moved here.
Quote from thisnameistaken :Come live in the Peoples' Democratic Republic of Indeterminate Origin. All the cool kids have moved here.

Not really. Fubarstan is better.
Quote from Flame CZE :lfs.net - login and go to Account details. There's a Country line.

Thanks for that Flame
EDIT: There's a flag for the Italian micronation of Seborga (SEBO001.gif) but it's not in the country selection list on the lfs.net. Could Victor or someone please put it in, as I'd like to use the flag.
why the **** should you be using an estonian flag if you are english and stating so in your signature, that the flag is totally irrelevant?
Quote from Fuse5 :why the **** should you be using an estonian flag if you are english and stating so in your signature, that the flag is totally irrelevant?

AH, leave him alone, people will think there is more Estonians now though.
Too bad they all suck.
Quote from dawesdust_12 :Too bad they all suck.

i really hope you are referring to the flags, not to the representatives of the aforementioned nationality....

I WILL slash your tires.
Quote from Fuse5 :why the **** should you be using an estonian flag if you are english and stating so in your signature, that the flag is totally irrelevant?

Because Estonia's my favourite country besides the UK.
You don't have to start a fight over it y'know. :fence:
ahh okay.
I just guessed you were another one of those ignorant blokes (by the word banger mentioned more than once (!) in your sig) who don't know where Estonia is / or think that Estonia is still a part of Russia and that you just like how pwetty the flag is.

Fortunatly, unlike some organisations, LFS Forum does not think that I am in distress
#22 - arco
Quote from Fuse5 :ahh okay.
I just guessed you were another one of those ignorant blokes (by the word banger mentioned more than once (!) in your sig) who don't know where Estonia is / or think that Estonia is still a part of Russia and that you just like how pwetty the flag is.

Far from it!
In fact, my date of birth was when Estonia, Lithuania and Latvia all gained independence from the USSR so that's probably got something to do with it too!
he he

you've got quite a big chunk of knowledge considering eastern europe, compared to many other western guys

enough of this. giev our flagz bakk, thhat belong righteously to us!
I am still hanging out in Samoa, far FAR away from Lert's.

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG