The online racing simulator
ok sorry i dindt know
ok here are the bodykits, i know i put them by the top of the page but i wanted to make a new post. (i deleted the ones in the old post)
Attached images
xrt_sn_bodykit3.jpg
xrt_sn_bodykit4.jpg
i got one skin
hope you like it i used gimp to make it and i wanted to se if someone could help with this rim. I wanted to have but i dont know how to make it or where to
Attached images
FXR_Skyline3.jpg
Rim1.jpg
I really like that writing at the top of the skin.

:bananadea
Quote from Nizzo3 :hope you like it i used gimp to make it and i wanted to se if someone could help with this rim. I wanted to have but i dont know how to make it or where to

a) This would be the XR skin section, and that there dirty ol` rip is for the FXR.

b) Can you remind me what the text on the skinfile says? It ain`t hard, it`s, like, right there on the skin, even after you wrecked it. In plain english.

c) If you want to make friends on here, and get things like rims, etc, I`d pretty much advise you not to go around pissing people off by ripping the work that they spend a lot of time creating for other people`s enjoyment.

Now before I actually get annoyed, would you mind removing that skin, and perhaps attempting one of your own.
also, it's such a discrace, u ruined it. it was a truely a great skin, but you turned it to shit.
yep. most new lfs users are 10 year olds that can't read worth sh!t.
Quote from unseen :a) This would be the XR skin section, and that there dirty ol` rip is for the FXR.

b) Can you remind me what the text on the skinfile says? It ain`t hard, it`s, like, right there on the skin, even after you wrecked it. In plain english.

c) If you want to make friends on here, and get things like rims, etc, I`d pretty much advise you not to go around pissing people off by ripping the work that they spend a lot of time creating for other people`s enjoyment.

Now before I actually get annoyed, would you mind removing that skin, and perhaps attempting one of your own.

OMG your display pic made me laugh.
Redbull Racing, i kinda modeled it after one of the Nascar ones but i figured id release it beacuse i dont make to many public skins.
Come to think of it this is proberly the first one ive realeased on this forum.
Attached images
Redbull R.jpg
XRT_Redbull-NSC.jpg
wow nice skin, already in my garage
Quote from Math1js :Did you make that bubble design yourself? Would be nice to have that kind of design on top of a CF hood :P

Nope, random airbrush downloaded somewhere!
But it's a really simple one, you can create it in a matter of minutes.
It's just a couple of circles overlapping here and there, nothing special!
Quote from ADOLF1612 :yeah, i agree with you, that skin looks NICE!!!!! XD:iagree:

and yeah i´m back in lfsforums; i was playing some other multiplayer games like Counter Strike, But allways My favourite game its Live for SPEED! XDXDXD .

maybe late i will make some more skins, maybe :P.

and Damn i have allmost all the money for buy an S2 license, i think other more two days and i will be Done XD!!! I can´t WAIT! :banana::yipee::em31::clapclap::eclipsee_:ambulance XD!

Hola man te invito a participar en el foro de venezuela man. AQUI
XRT jun fantasy drift skin
XRR tetris skin
Enjoy! Feel free to edit, use, upload, etc...
Attached images
JunPrev.jpg
tetrisprev.jpg
XRT_JUNDRFT.jpg
XRR_TETRIS.jpg
Hi! This is my first skin(In LFS). It looks sloppy, but when you use it, its perfectly normal. The skin is a Track Maintenance vehicle

Enjoy!
Attached images
XRG_TrackMaint.jpg
TrackMaintpic.JPG
Volcom

Name:XRT_EDVolcom
Uploaded by:maxiim
Res:1024*1024

Public skin just to use
Attached images
Volcom.JPG
Volcom2.JPG
Volcom3.JPG
XRT_EDVolcom.jpg
Quote from maxiim :Volcom

Name:XRT_EDVolcom
Uploaded by:maxiim
Res:1024*1024

Public skin just to use

Lol, i have a volcon skin in progress

im sorry but its kinda my own personal skin :X
thanks for comments though!
If you have seen those skins BMW used in DTM racing.. I have made a similar skin.
They are big images btw.
Attached images
LFS_warsteiner.jpg
LFS_warsteiner2.jpg

XR Skins (All)
(7326 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG