The online racing simulator
Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
Quote from ImportFantasy :Had a session with Solle.

Thanks guys for having such an amazing session.

Sorry for the offtopic post.

Can you send me the reflection mod (or addon)?

Maybe for next movie

Thanks.
Quote from FuFa :How did you manage to get so sweet pictures out of my shitty drifting : D Awesome shots man, really.

Also first post.

Im just goood
Quote from shashdev :Hey ImportTuner!

What are your pc specs? I am getting a new pc soon and LFS of your PC looks amazing! Are you using any addons on your LFS either? I think you are using bloom. Please tell me the specs! That LFS is my dream now! LOL!

Im feeling a bit lazy to tell you the specs to my pc but I have a intel e6750 @ 2.66 GHz and a nvidia geforce 8600gt.Nah i'm not using bloom.It kinda screwed up on me so I haven't bothered to fix it.Just some modified reflections thats all .
Quote from Lynce :Sorry for the offtopic post.

Can you send me the reflection mod (or addon)?

Maybe for next movie

Thanks.

ill would like to hlep for next video XD (some drift one'S for sure )
Quote from ImportFantasy :Im feeling a bit lazy to tell you the specs to my pc but I have a intel e6750 @ 2.66 GHz and a nvidia geforce 8600gt.Nah i'm not using bloom.It kinda screwed up on me so I haven't bothered to fix it.Just some modified reflections thats all .

Three more questions:

1. When you say it screwed up on you, what do you mean? Screwed up the LFS files or game graphics or what?

2. What do you mean by modified reflections? Also, if it is not too much of a problem, can you upload those modified reflections on to megaupload or rapidshare or something. I really want amazing graphics and you seem to be the best!!!

3. When you don't feel as lazy, no offence intended, can you PM me your specs. Also please include around what fps you get in single player.

Thanks for the quick answer before as well!
What I ment was,it really didn't look right to me while playing LFS.It looks pretty on screens but it doesn't when you're playing LFS for straight 2 hours.I used some modified reflections so thats how the cars get all shiny .
Quote from fasukilla :ill would like to hlep for next video XD (some drift one'S for sure )

im down bro. Msg me on msn, when ill get back from school aight?
Quote from Drift2007 :im down bro. Msg me on msn, when ill get back from school aight?

i meant on lynce vids..lolz
These are just some quick pics i took of me getting some practice down on Blu's Meihan Sportland layout.
I really love this track because of its unique entry thats shown in alot of MSC vids on youtube.
Guys come in at a decent speed then about 95% of them get 90degrees of angle before actually getting to the turn.

But enjoy. Me at 11:00a.m. on Meihan
Attached images
AMpractice_1s.jpg
AMpractice_2s.jpg
AMpractice_3s.jpg
AMpractice_4s.jpg
AMpractice_5s.jpg
Very nice pics!

Beh, i cant play because i have big lag problem last mounth.

Sweet trueno's doing some sweet drift.
Some tasty shots man.
Been awhile since I last logged in but got bored and made this: Only in 1024 x 1280

Hope you like!
Attached images
wallpaper final.jpg
Got some of the team online for some practice.
We ran doubles for about an hour and switched up.
Then ran full tandem the rest of the night.
enjoy.
Attached images
Training_1s.jpg
Training_2s.jpg
Training_3s.jpg
Training_4s.jpg
Training_5s.jpg
Training_6s.jpg
Training_7s.jpg
Training_8s.jpg
Had a little session with Zach and Ben + two pictures at south city.
Attached images
CobZach2.jpg
CobZach3.jpg
CobZach1.jpg
CobZachBen1.jpg
cobracity.jpg
cobralovewall.jpg
Very nice pics Bro,

Keep it up

Incredible :P Nice graphs. ^^
Thank you guys for these great comments!Keisu have tuned my S13....now an S15.Thank you Zach for letting Keisu to use the official Kengen Tuning skins bodykit on my skin.I drifted at Aston and took some nice shots there.Also two shots at south city showing off my ride.
Attached images
Cobra2-1.jpg
Cobra4-1.jpg
cobra5-1.jpg
cobra6-1.jpg
cobra7.jpg
cobra3-1.jpg
Cobra1-2.jpg
cobras15.jpg
cobs152.jpg
I was taking it for a spin too.
wow cobra rly like the quality of ur shots nice
Quote from CobraDrifter :Thank you guys for these great comments!Keisu have tuned my S13....now an S15.Thank you Zach for letting Keisu to use the official Kengen Tuning skins bodykit on my skin.I drifted at Aston and took some nice shots there.Also two shots at south city showing off my ride.

cobra, can you please post a link to your road, curb, grass ect textures, they look really nice im using the default ones atm and am looking for some more detailed textures, and i got a nice graphics card the other day so i want to test her to her full potential.
Would be awesome if you could.

Thanks Michael
Quote from fasukilla :wow cobra rly like the quality of ur shots nice

Quote from mickyc30 :cobra, can you please post a link to your road, curb, grass ect textures, they look really nice im using the default ones atm and am looking for some more detailed textures, and i got a nice graphics card the other day so i want to test her to her full potential.
Would be awesome if you could.

Thanks Michael

PM me,I'll give you my MSN so I can send you the stuff.Again,thank you guys for the comments .Today,I'll be taking some pictures from 6 PM to 7 PM EST time.PM me if you want pictures of you/want me on a specific server today.
This thread is closed

Drifting Pictures !
(2577 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG