The online racing simulator
New Team for Demo users!
(6 posts, started )
New Team for Demo users!
ok, I have a new team, but I only have 2 people in it (me and my bro.). Here are som stats about it so far:

Members: 2

Name: RC Team

Type: D+D (Drift + Drag)

None of this -->:bump: please, no crashing.

RULES:

How to make it on the team:

1st: e-mail derekd234@hotmail.com

2nd: Set a meeting date (don't ask for 1 hour after you send it. I'll reply with a 'counter-offer' if needed. If I don't answer within 48 hours, you may e-mail again.

3rd: Once the meeting date is set, I'll make a server about 5 mins before the time we meet.

4th: Drift or Drag!

When you're in:

1st: If you crash someone, slow down and let the person you crashed get ahead, even if it means taking last place.

2nd: Don't stop in the middle of the road. If you crash and you're in the middle, go to the side that isn't used much by people.

3rd: Don't purposely crash someone. You will be off the team if I see it, or get at least 5 complaints.

4th: Put (RC TM) in your name, including the brackets. You may use the symbols

5th: Be a good sport, even if you're last. People will be better than you.

6th: Don't expect a meeting to happen at the time you ask unless I reply and say so.

7th: Please use a time converter thing. My time zone is UTC 6, or -6.

8th: Don't diss other members.

9th: Don't trash talk players not in the team.

10th: Have fun.
Drift team on demo?!50 km/h XRG twin anyone?
#3 - rroos
#4 - logx
I hate that...so what if we play in demo?so what if we drift in a poor car...
Drift: You'd be better whit a race team, because drifting is not longer an option in demo since the xrt became s2 licensed. Altough there is the xrg wich haves rear wheel drive it goes slow and almost impossible to drift whit. But if you wan't to drift whit it no problem, just know that there well not be much interrest and people will be annoyed by drifters. Thats my reaction to this, I don't know how others react but I just don't care.

Drag: The drag thing on the other side may work actually. But offcorse you'll need a good setup and a good shifting hand to become real draggers. I did dragging a long time ago and had fun whit it, but after a while people started racing and dragging was not longer popular. So I went rally-ing and racing, now that I made that change i have loads more fun and my driving has improved alot. But to get back on track: If you like dragging and you wan't to get big whit it, nice idea. Keep on it, I won't hold you back.

So, thats it for me. Complains and reactions on my post are always welcome.
demo
is this team demo???

I will Drive for this team

:rally_dri

New Team for Demo users!
(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG