The online racing simulator
Movie Drivers Request
(95 posts, started )
Movie Drivers Request
Myself and my friend (LFS License Unknownrisks) are currently in the process of setting up an upcoming movie, and require the help of the LFS community in the form of extra drivers.

Details are currently under wraps for now, so all we will say is that our aims for the project are very ambitious and we want this to be an LFS first.

For this to work, we require approximately 2 - 14 extra drivers, which will vary in accordance to each scene. Test runs are currently under way, and dates will be issued when we are ready to commence filming. We require users to be co-operative, sensible, patient and willing to drive at slow speeds. We aim to film in hourly sessions, most likely in evenings and Saturdays.

Naturally, all users will be credited in the final production.

Thank you in advance, and expect a teaser soon

Best regards

StartWars and Unknownrisks.

Thankyou for the offer, we'll let you know asap when we have our first shoot as said we under testing to make sure the stunts and tracks work. seeya soon!

P.S nice videos, good to see you got experiance
Is there a chance that we see the kind of movie and the 'quality' of it before we apply?
I am availble... just PM me... if i have time in some week-end, why not to help you making a movie
Good question, and one we was expecting to hear :P, Yes you will. As quoted from StartWars we are quickly working on a quaility teaser trailer, that will give some hints on what the movie is about. Unfortunatly we want to start making progress on the movie before realising a preview, as someone could easily take our idea.

Although if your happy to help us, and attent one of our filming days (which will be announced soon) you will find out all about our movie. (we will ask for your word not to spill of course :P)

Rest assure me and my friend are perfectionist. Expect this movie to be beyond any league seen before!
Thank you for the responses so far We shall contact you nearer to when the filming date arises.
I am so in. This is probably as close to filming an actual movie as I'm ever going to get.

Its going to kick ass.
nice to meet you Mr.Murder, i hear you are a good friend of startwars?
Quote from unknownrisks :Good question, and one we was expecting to hear :P, Yes you will. As quoted from StartWars we are quickly working on a quaility teaser trailer, that will give some hints on what the movie is about. Unfortunatly we want to start making progress on the movie before realising a preview, as someone could easily take our idea.

Although if your happy to help us, and attent one of our filming days (which will be announced soon) you will find out all about our movie. (we will ask for your word not to spill of course :P)

Rest assure me and my friend are perfectionist. Expect this movie to be beyond any league seen before!

Ok well. If you plan to start recording after June 20th I might be available for some footages.
Quote from unknownrisks :nice to meet you Mr.Murder, i hear you are a good friend of startwars?

Yes. I'm a big fan of his previous video's.
I'd be interested in taking part in this - depending on what days the replay making takes place.
id also like to be in here just PM me or something...
I'm in.
Im in as well, may as well have some fun ey.
I'd also be happy to help if you need any more people
I will help too, if there will be any time for it :-) PM me.
Will this be drifting or racing/something else?

Because most of the people who signed up so far, are drifters.
Quote from Start Wars : We require users to be co-operative, sensible, patient and willing to drive at slow speeds.

So no, drifting probably wont be required.
i'm in if you want / pm me.
There is drifting, but the movie isnt entirley consistant of it like many movies are, in addition it isnt likely you will be required to drift, as many of you im sure are keen to show off your tyre burning skills :P. As i said, this is something that is out of any league done before! Thanks again for all the offers, we didnt expect such a rapid reply!
Quote from AstroBoy :Im in as well, may as well have some fun ey.

Yes,lets have fun and cruise together!
cool can i be part of it please.
Can I be the critic?

Movie Drivers Request
(95 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG