The online racing simulator
Looking for a team ( AGAIN )
(10 posts, started )
Since the shut down of Adaptive Racing , im once again looking for a Team and want to see if any teams are interested in me before i apply to one ,

STATS
Travelled distance:36026 Km Fuel burnt:11122 Ltr Laps:9069 Hosts joined:1155 Races won:112 Second:127 Third:97 Finished:721

Regards jwardy

It was a great time at AR , best drivers anywhere to be found
I can certainly vouch for Jack.

I remember when I first started racing with Jack, he was quite slow, and a bit immature, but he has come on leaps and bounds since then.

He is now a great bloke to have around, and certainly competitive, he has beaten me in the last 2 bloody LX races!!! (not that thats any massive achievement ).

Any teams looking for a decent guy could do a lot worse than take a look at him
Thanks Dan
If you want join Nitrous team go on http://nitrousteam-lfs.page.tl register on forum and we will watch you pls.on forum accomplish entry form for team.Hope to see you soon .You are really good.We are curently 21st on CTRA,
Hiya mate, I would like to invite you and all the members of AR to a discussion with my team. We have raced you guys many times in IGTC and other leagues and the whole team like you guys. Please check your pm's and maybe we can help out
Quote from jasonmatthews :Hiya mate, I would like to invite you and all the members of AR to a discussion with my team. We have raced you guys many times in IGTC and other leagues and the whole team like you guys. Please check your pm's and maybe we can help out

Don't steal ALL the AR drivers :P
Im sure any AR driver will fit in any team just nicely, good look jwardy.
Quote from racer hero :Don't steal ALL the AR drivers :P

lol, we have no intention of stealing anyone I was thinking as they were in a team together I guess some might want to stay together?
Howdy from Halfords
Hi M8

Halfords are in the process of reorganizing, and consolidating right now. As a result we are not taking on any new drivers.

Sorry this had to happen now, we definetly would have been interested. You are all great drivers and fun to race with.

(10 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG