The online racing simulator
wats the latest?
(102 posts, started )
Quote from Ball Bearing Turbo :No, what WOULD be stupidity is displaying the inner workings of their little circle to the community. I can understand why from their perspective. That does not mean I ENJOY it, but I know why they do it.

Come on we've been through this!

But it's just so addictive to do it again and again and...

Btw. didn't Scawen say that they are alive. To take it little further, are zombies and vampires considered to be alive or do they just, well, illepall

Quote from Hyperactive :Btw. didn't Scawen say that they are alive. To take it little further, are zombies and vampires considered to be alive or do they just, well, illepall

Now I got it! Eric is a MACHINE without actual artificial intelligence, so he can't post but he's still working 24/7!

:twirl:
Quote from Scawen :Well, we're on the case with some things we've mentioned and some that we haven't.

Hopefully we can give you a nice surprise in not too long a time. But we've got to see how some planned things work out first.

How's that for cryptic?

That is rather cryptic! Must be at least 256 bit encryption on that one And a devious plan to keep us occupied for the next month trying to work out what you mean

Looking forward to the next installment, keep up the good work
Quote from Scawen :By the way, when I said "not too long a time"... I'd better point out that we are unlikely to be able to make any announcements or progress reports for at least a month, and maybe two.

That one is pretty good too : IMO 3 pass 512bits encryption.
Those who can guess something reading that post are pure genius, IMO (or card fortune tellers).
They'd better bet on sweepstake.
Edit : IMO Scawen forgot someting at the end of this sentence : and maybe more (Veradana 22, red, bold)

Don't forget to read that (end of Scawen's post, not crypted) and of course, follow the relevant links.
Quote from Scawen :
If anyone wants to see more information about some things we've already discussed, Mogar has gathered some info on this thread :

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=5082

For anyone who gets annoyed that we can't give any time estimates for things, please check out this thread :

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=4933

ps : Maybe I'll have to release the neurobiologist overview (2nd part) sooner than planned

Edit : Concerning Eric : he never post on this forum, and (AFAIK) same on RSC. Why would this change? IMO he doesn't like (or want) to post on forums.
Quote from Scawen :Hopefully we can give you a nice surprise in not too long a time. But we've got to see how some planned things work out first.

How's that for cryptic?

Ran my uncryption algorithm.

The result : Geraldine is pregnant. Congrats, Scawen :ices_rofl
Quote from mosquito25 :Ran my uncryption algorithm.

:ices_rofl Have you been on something today you seem to be stuck in funny mode
Eric did post on RSC a few times

And I'm still not 100% convinced that Geraldine isn't Scawen's cat
Geraldine has black (or very dark brown) hair btw :P
That girl over there is tiny
(nah, she's not that old :P)
Hmm. That makes it even more weird (if Geraldine is pregnant and she is cat)
Last time, before S2 alpha release, all the surprises were revealed in advance. I hope it won't happen again. I lost interest for the game quite quickly after the the alpha release. Now I don't think much of LFS, and just live my life. So please don't raise all this hype again, because the thing is, there is a big chance Scawen (for some reason) won't provide us with that nice surpise in one or two months. It may take half a year or more, and we will be seeing all the disappointed smily faces all over the forums once again.
BOoooooooo
Why Eric doesn't post on LFS Forum
I know the true reason why Eric doesn't post here

The truth is in there

Obviously, Eric can use a mouse (and more than one imo), but it's almost impossible for him to use a keyboard
:uglyhamme

mosquito is on fire today!

My goodness...

very nice work mosquito

now where is that fly swatter
Quote from mrbogeyman :now where is that fly swatter

Be careful, I'm Mosquito25, AKA TrollKiller . Recently got a new sword

Edit : post-it : have to change my sig
Quote from mosquito25 :I know the true reason why Eric doesn't post here

The truth is in there

Obviously, Eric can use a mouse (and more than one imo), but it's almost impossible for him to use a keyboard

muehehehee :uglyhamme
Quote from mosquito25 :That one is pretty good too : IMO 3 pass 512bits encryption.
Those who can guess something reading that post are pure genius, IMO (or card fortune tellers).
They'd better bet on sweepstake.
Edit : IMO Scawen forgot someting at the end of this sentence : and maybe more (Veradana 22, red, bold)

Don't forget to read that (end of Scawen's post, not crypted) and of course, follow the relevant links.

ps : Maybe I'll have to release the neurobiologist overview (2nd part) sooner than planned

Edit : Concerning Eric : he never post on this forum, and (AFAIK) same on RSC. Why would this change? IMO he doesn't like (or want) to post on forums.

I think some people missed some things here from what I a reading...

Scawen said they would not be able to make any progress reports or announcements for a month or two. He said nothing about any software release time frame. Don't read anything more into this than is really there.
Quote from Theafro :
Keep up the good works boys, you'll get a contract with EA eventually.

ya that sounds great...so that EA can run it into the ground like they did with NFS Editions.

Not good, dont go with EA go with a better company that actaully takes time to do their games and make's sure its done right. If EA gets a hold of it we are going ot be driving around with no brakes......"Pffftt you dont need brakes we will include it in out next patch....next year"

CIao
Quote from bryanviper :"Pffftt you dont need brakes we will include it in out next patch....next year"

CIao

EA doesn't release patches. When it needs to make patch for some game EA makes a sequel.
Quote from mosquito25 :I know the true reason why Eric doesn't post here

The truth is in there

link doesnt work
Quote from ORION :link doesnt work

Server maintenance (1 hour planned), come back later, I think you'll like it

It's ok now, server is up again
Quote from AndroidXP :Now the rumour factory starts up again

I love the rumour factory :lovies3d:
Quote from mosquito25 :Ran my uncryption algorithm.

Hmmmm....how did you knew it? :bowdown:

edit. 300 posts of nonsens, cool

wats the latest?
(102 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG