The online racing simulator
Need help tracking down an old game or two
(6 posts, started )
Hey all.

I'm stumped trying to track down two old games

First one was Sundog. I got Bladey addicted to it as payback for him getting me re-addicted to Elite.

The second was (again I think) for PC, it had a landing screem that had a planetary map and an interior top-down view, with a radar-like screen, with the player's characters displayed as blue circles.
Quote from DieKolkrabe :Hey all.

I'm stumped trying to track down two old games

One of them was (I think) for the Atari ST, I remeber very clearly it was a space based game, where the player had to walk around their ship and configure every system before launch

The second was (again I think) for PC, it had a landing screem that had a planetar map and an interior top-down view, with a radar-like screen, with the player's characters displayed as blue circles

Pretty sure the first one is Shuttle...I remember trying to get it working on my old ST...buggy as hell (kept freezing IIRC!), but the idea was great!
Not Shuttle, It was a top down game with a spaceship with a landing bay IIRC.

Shuttle is too addictive, I have the PC floppies around here somewhere
#4 - X-Ter
Thanks, I'll keep looking. I remember this image of a city, with a pixel for the landing craft, and it was a green city.

Can't find them on either, but I remeber the second one had a top-down space screen with the player's ships being green, and the enemy's being red. as well as a radar screen which was a series of blips in the top right corner.

I had them on my old comp, and I remember one of them was for the Atari ST and the two others were for the PC
DP removed

(6 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG