The online racing simulator
LFS Tweak for Y
(160 posts, closed, started )
#26 - Byku
... thx for answer well... i'm terribly sorry ;( ;( ;(... i cannot help You ;(;(;(... but OF COURSE I would like to . I simply don't know how to help a demo user with full S2 ;(.
Quote from Byku :... thx for answer well... i'm terribly sorry ;( ;( ;(... i cannot help You ;(;(;(... but OF COURSE I would like to . I simply don't know how to help a demo user with full S2 ;(.

where do you put your twk files into ?
#28 - SamH
benji_dp, log into the forum using your S2 licence.
Quote from SamH :benji_dp, log into the forum using your S2 licence.

I'm afraid he won't do that.
i'm loged in with the account i drive on lfs S2 .. but where can i put .twk files in for use?...
Quote from benji_dp :i'm loged in with the account i drive on lfs S2 .. but where can i put .twk files in for use?...

Ooh the plot thickens
:bounce8:
Come on! If it exists, why in the hell can't you share it?
Quote from arrowkart4 :muahahahah ive got a tweak for patch y that works with all cars

please send it. i really really want it
if someone knows where to get tweak for patch Y, PLEASE give me url to my private or in here
I miss tweak....

hurry up and release it... officially of course
Attached images
4nek8_6.JPG
4nek8_7_335wide.JPG
plz ze tweak now
I shall sell it to you for €20
#40 - 5haz
I don't care when Bob releases his tweak, just WILL it be released?

Is it even real or just a wind up. :P

Seriously I'm beginning to think that its all just a wind up, I haven't seen any screenshots of the tweak in action, please Bob, just show us some evidence!
#41 - aoun
Is LFSTune compatible with Y-21or any number, or is it compatible with "Y" only?

Thanks .
i have the patch Y tweak, one guy here were making threads about it. good work mods, fast topic erasing but not enough fast for me
but im still figuring out how to use it
Quote from Alcatraz :if someone knows where to get tweak for patch Y, PLEASE give me url to my private or in here

for me too, please
Y tweak is cool. just using google, i found that
I have 2 versions of LFS Tweak. One is Rooble's and the other is made by someone. Rooble's doesn't seem to work. I input values and nothing changes . As for the other one, it keeps asking to activate the product so I inputted my LFS username, password and game password but nothing .

I won't be providing it for two reasons.

1. It seems useless and doesn't work

2. Google is your friend
Same here for Rooble's one I'm not sure why it won't work, even on the very first Y version, where it used to work
Hi everybody
i dont find it....some one can sent an url via PM??

thankyou
#48 - Jakg
Quote from aoun :Is LFSTune compatible with Y-21or any number, or is it compatible with "Y" only?

Thanks .

iirc only Y...
It doesn't even work with Y any more for some odd reason
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Same here for Rooble's one I'm not sure why it won't work, even on the very first Y version, where it used to work

strange, works for me
This thread is closed

LFS Tweak for Y
(160 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG