The online racing simulator
LFS 2 years from now...
(62 posts, started )
#51 - senn
lol half u guys have only joined in the last year or two and you're bitching about the pace of development lol. call me when you've been watching for almost 7 years.(or developing *waves to devs*)
However, i agree, it's starting to feel like LFS is getting a bit stale, its's still freaking awesome, but yeah time for some major changes again *shrug*
Quote from senn :its's still freaking awesome, but yeah time for some major changes again *shrug*

Quote from senn :lol half u guys have only joined in the last year or two and you're bitching about the pace of development lol. call me when you've been watching for almost 7 years.(or developing *waves to devs*)
However, i agree, it's starting to feel like LFS is getting a bit stale, its's still freaking awesome, but yeah time for some major changes again *shrug*

7 years?
Its really funny - people are moaning that there are no functions such as replay controls or an improved S1 license, and once those are there, they're moaning because there are no new cars and stuff...
I bet if there were some new cars, everyone would be complaining about the missing replay controls and empty S1 servers...
The funny thing is that LFS only has 3 developers , not like IRentals ( nice one Bob ) with 50 people working on it . But the development is a bit slow imo , it could go a little bit quicker . But i guess if you want something good , you´ll just have to wait for it .

Devs , i have a great idea , teach me how to programm , and i will do it day and night for free , or for a couple of bananas :monkey:
Quote :Its really funny - people are moaning that there are no functions such as replay controls or an improved S1 license, and once those are there, they're moaning because there are no new cars and stuff...
I bet if there were some new cars, everyone would be complaining about the missing replay controls and empty S1 servers...

That's the way it goes with people. Because of the open development, we get to see everything as it happens, and unfortunately quite a lot of development is directed to fairly mundane stuff, which needs to happen. People should understand that, but perhaps never will.
Quote from ORION :Its really funny - people are moaning that there are no functions such as replay controls or an improved S1 license, and once those are there, they're moaning because there are no new cars and stuff...

Finally a sane reply.
Quote from senn :lol half u guys have only joined in the last year or two and you're bitching about the pace of development lol. call me when you've been watching for almost 7 years.(or developing *waves to devs*)

Since when is it a rule that you can only dream about future improvements after seven years of usage?

BTW, you can't see when people first played Live for Speed. Take me for example, i first played this game in August 2002, but you can't see that since there was no forum or LFS World in the old days.
Quote from Unforgiven :2 Years from now all the servers will be cruise servers except for 1.

I doubt it, its a lot of the big time players that race, i find more casual players like myself go cruising. I tried to get into racing, but I found it a bit too competitive. Some of the drivers would bump me and stuff (even though they had right of way) but because were going through a turn, I couldnt exactly move out of the way.
#60 - senn
Quote from marzman :
BTW, you can't see when people first played Live for Speed. Take me for example, i first played this game in August 2002, but you can't see that since there was no forum or LFS World in the old days.

General rule, if you didn't join here early 03, u hadn't played lfs much before that, being as thats when it went from being RSC's forums to LFS's dedi forums, but thats a generalization, so it must be true
Quote from marzman :What bug? Or haven't you noticed as wel?

Thats what im saying. The devs would claimed to have fixed a bug, which no one noticed anyway...it was a joke .
Quote from senn :General rule, if you didn't join here early 03, u hadn't played lfs much before that, being as thats when it went from being RSC's forums to LFS's dedi forums, but thats a generalization, so it must be true

That's not true at all. This forum exists only since August 2005.

Maybe you haven't played LFS much before that.

LFS 2 years from now...
(62 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG