The online racing simulator
ESL UK LFS Season 2
(148 posts, started )

Poll : What Class / Classes should we drive?

Closed since :
FOX
TBO Only
TBO+LFR
LFR
I've signed up too now. How do we find out what our race number for the season is?
#28 - BenH
Thanks for instructions... signed up now. Looks like there was a mad dash for the last place. Room for both??

Cheers
Ben.
Looks like you've fitted on the grid, welcome
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
well lets hope we can keep most of the 20 until the end
I'm going to be getting my head down this week for my exams which start on the first race Will do all the revision before Monday so I can still race

Keiran
Sign is now CLOSED and we have a full Grid for Season 2. Good luck to all the drivers that have joined the League.

The First race is Monday 30th January, and is at the Aston Club Track.

Fordman
-
-
What CP Said
There are currently 2 spaces free atm. If anybody from England, Ireland Scotland or Wales would like to join, then please Contact me.

The 1st race of the season is at Aston Club. The car choice is TBO. YOu pick your car at the beginning of the season, and then you have to use this ALL Season. If you wish to change cars in the season, you will incur a 5point Penalty.

There is Qual, Sprint race and Main Race. This happens every other MOnday Night at 8pm, and should finish around 9:30pm at the latest. The season goes onto May, and there is prizes for 1st, 2nd and 3rd.

You can find more information out here:

http://www.esl-europe.net/uk/forum/1325/

And Here

http://www.esl-europe.net/uk/lfs/errc/

Regards

Fordie
I really hope we can fill the grid

Looking forward to the first race tommorow .

SD.
Places are still available. Don't worry if you miss the first event ( tonight ) as your worst 2 scores are dropped at the end of the season.

Signup will open again at 12pm today and will stay open until either the grid is full, or until 13th February at 17:00pm.

Fordie
-
-
And if that whets your appitite, there is still room on the grid.
The worst 2 events will be discounted from the championship points, so you won't be penalised by missing event 1.
Any news on the last 2 spaces left in this league?

goodluck to everyone for the next race

SD.
Nope, there is still 2 spaces left. Seems like UK Drivers don't like clean close racing, well organised Bi-Weekly events where they can win real prizes
Cough, just to correct you Fordy there are now 3 spaces left, you will have to pull me from this, its to close to our own internal, and i can't give up both evenings, i will have to wait till the main event starts this year..And if Gav winges just hit him..
Quote from Gopher04 :Cough, just to correct you Fordy there are now 3 spaces left, you will have to pull me from this, its to close to our own internal, and i can't give up both evenings, i will have to wait till the main event starts this year..And if Gav winges just hit him..

NO we will just both slap you in Septemeber
We have filled one of the spare slots for this season, welcome 'sidi'
Anyone else interested? Visit here
Never mind...
-
-
-
Great report
My favourite part was
Quote :Keiran Smart could learn a thing or two from Clarke, having run well at times but ultimately limping home dead last in the most knackered-looking car imaginable.

Had to laugh :P

Keiran
Kev described me as 'crashmeister'
LOL
-
Yeah, its a great report, for an interesting race, probably not as bad as I like to remember it was.
My best result of the season so far, so at least my wheel has improved me some, still not into the upper ecelons of our resident "aliens".
I was watching the replays again at work this morning, slow morning, bloody hell Kieran, your car was a total mess man, no wonder I was tentative in trying to get past you were weaving from side to side like you'd drunk a bottle of Vodka before the race LOL

Dan,
I actually didn't really notice that I was weaving about, maybe I was to busy trying to keep the thing in a stright line

Keiran
-
Anyone else getting "forum deactivated" on the ESL ERCC forum?, I was getting it last night on 3 different PC's, and now its the same at work.

Dan,
Quote from danowat :Anyone else getting "forum deactivated" on the ESL ERCC forum?, I was getting it last night on 3 different PC's, and now its the same at work.

Dan,

Thats all I have had for days Dan .. even after the site reopened this morning after maintainance still the same ;( maybe the forum has been renamed and the old 1 closed but no redirect for the new link ? anyone else having probs ?

SD.
Cheers Dave, it was OK yesterday Morning, but since yesterday evening its been "deactivated" for me.

I have tried various ways of doing it, but the whole forum system on there gives me "forum deactivated".

N'ermind

Dan,

ESL UK LFS Season 2
(148 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG