The online racing simulator
Sooo is it happening?
Quote from h3adbang3r : Also, the PDF sheet has yet to be updated, I haven't seen mine or other's practice session counts updated.

Deko is the only one who has the software to update PDFs. If it had remained a Excel document, we would have been able to update it every few days.

Quote from LazLoW :Sooo is it happening?

Quote from J@tko :We're just waiting for deko to confirm.

Ah. I thought Deko was going to write here last night. Obviously not

Anyway, the practice is tonight at 1730BST.

Can't remember the format of it - you'll be told when you get there
So it's at 5:00, yes?

Seriously, I wanna get all the action of the pitlane tonight.
Why do I have the feeling that not many people will show up?
EDIT: The Practice is at 1730BST

Furthermore, there will be a practice tomorrow (Sunday) at 1800BST

Remember, this will count towards your practices if you're short.

BTW, BST = UTC (GMT) +1
So teh lfscart test is an hour and a half later?
Quote from hyntty :So teh lfscart test is an hour and a half later?

LFSCART starts at 1900 BST.
I might show up depending on how my H2H practice is going. But I don't need anymore practice sessions so it'll just be for fun.

Btw deko : I pm'd you quite a while ago and no answer :P
I know I've been scarce recently...the first half of this week was filled right up with a project, then the latter half with another. Boo !

I'll update the lot tonight.

And for the record, Jack was supposed to post the session infos last night when I told it to him !

d
What happened to the event? There have been no practice sessions for the past two weeks. Has the event been abandoned?
I wasn't feeling well this past weekend, and with the first round of LFSCART, I wanted to make sure that had everyone's full attention.

I will be doing sessions this weekend, and pretty often the week after next.

The event has not been abandoned.

d
Alright, that's good to know.
Quote from h3adbang3r :What happened to the event? There have been no practice sessions for the past two weeks. Has the event been abandoned?

We wouldn't ever abandon an event

Another reason why nothing much has happened (probably) is because Jack is revising and doing his GCSEs (t3h uber l33t big exams in the UK ) and I am doing examz too (although not as important as Jack's )

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG