The online racing simulator
That's pretty
It is, that yellow looks very metallic, very nicely done. And that last pic looks very nice :up:
Hello Everyone.
Here is my first F08 skin. As you can see I have based it on the '95 Rothmans Williams. All comments welcome . If you would like to download this skin, then please visit my website (Below).
Thanks
Vortex.
www.motorfxuk.com
Attached images
williams_F08.png
Looks good Vortex17. Only a few mistakes at the air-intakes, try to make that right and it's perfect.

And here's my new personal Formula V8 skin:
http://www.cyxian.nl/screens/fo8_darkone.jpg
-
(schofei) DELETED by schofei
Quote from Darkone55 :Looks good Vortex17. Only a few mistakes at the air-intakes, try to make that right and it's perfect.

And here's my new personal Formula V8 skin:
http://www.cyxian.nl/screens/fo8_darkone.jpg

If you mean the rothmans stripes, i know. But it is awkward. Anyway, thanks. your the only person to comment on any of my cars here. Maybe as its not 100% accurate, only say...98/97% then people aren't commenting . Next time I'll do it perfect for you as you obviously pay attention to detail. For now i'll get away with it as Artistic Licience. Tee hee.
Quote from Dino Lippi :Here it goes. Done by me but I thought nobody wants it so didn't upload it. I'm afraid orange color is not exact, so feel free to correct it.

3 versions in zip (Pedro, Kimi, Juan Pablo)

please say you used cmx viewer...
Quote from Vortex17 :If you mean the rothmans stripes, i know. But it is awkward. Anyway, thanks. your the only person to comment on any of my cars here. Maybe as its not 100% accurate, only say...98/97% then people aren't commenting . Next time I'll do it perfect for you as you obviously pay attention to detail. For now i'll get away with it as Artistic Licience. Tee hee.

Yeah indeed, almost no one is reviewing, would help is everybody reviews the previous post when they post their own skin.

And the mapping of the cars makes them a bit hard to skin sometimes.
But you can't make a perfect skin, there's always something, but if you do the most details right it's a good skin imo.
edit: bad picture
Quote from GT VIRUS :OK i have been a little busy, here are 3 different skins, a version of the coopers skin sambo rejected (still wanna hear what u want for ur version sambo), an alternative AAL skins and the Team Aus A1 GP skin (as accurate as i can make it with a complete lack of pics). enjoy and keep the requests coming.
www.gtvirus.com/skins/FOX_ausA1.jpg
www.gtvirus.com/previews/AusA1_fox.jpg

Just started a reskin of those. There's going to be a FOX in 3 Versions (with ads, without ads, and some kind of overcross to get a skin with only one contrast colour but some influences from the ad-using car). Thanks so far for the permission to use these skins as base

Further I'm going to do a complete new skin for the FO8, same specifications as above.

Going to edit this post and add some wip/download links later.

e1.
Ok, here we go. Actually I just wanted to revise the skin but ended up doing a completly new one. Nothing has been assumed, everything has been done by myself. A dl link is going to follow soon, if there's any interest. Major changes: added decals, adverts, driver name, color change (slightly darker), some paintwork (airboxes). Tried to get as close to the original as possible with a FOX.

e2.
The FO8 is done. Anyway, had to keep the rearranged version of the Sydney logo (you will notice some difference in the text's position if you compare it to the original car).
Hi all.

Here is my latest work.
This is our MotorFX team cars. the red and blue colours have been reversed for the team, otherwise they are the same except Number.
Hope you like.

(You can also get these liveries on the FXR.)
Attached images
f08_mfxteam24.png
FO8_MFXTeam_24.jpg
FO8_MFXTeam_25.jpg
f08_mfxteam25.png
Hi all.

This is the MotorFX team cars. on the fox now as well
Hope you like.

(You can also get these liveries on the FXR.)
Attached images
Fox_mfxteam24.png
Fox_mfxteam25.png
FOX_MFXTeam_24.jpg
FOX_MFXTeam_25.jpg
Great skin, but does it say F1 on the side of the rear wing? We're some hundret hp away from F1.

Vain
Looks nice
Makes a nice skin look rice.

Vain
I have siffted throught this section and not found a particular skin. So can i make a request. The Red Bull Racing 2005 (monaco) star wars Skin (see pics)

Would be very happy Stax And GOURANGA
Attached images
coulthard starwars.jpg
coulthard starwarsfrt.jpg
Enjoy my selection. They aint much to look at but i like em. Comments and suggestions welcome
Attached images
FO8_G_M2.jpg
FO8_GMI1.JPG
FOX_GMI1.JPG
FOX_GMI2.JPG
I wasn't going to let this one out of the bag, because if you view it real close up in the game [but not the viewer] the more severe compression that the game uses absolutely brutalises it. Then somebody pointed out to me that if you're playing online then all you'll see is a low quality 512sq anyway, and if I released the 2048 at the same time, then people would have a version good enough for screenshotting [should anyone actually want to do that].

After I thought about it I decided that person was right, and after a little persuasion here it is...

This is obviously a public skin. You may change the numbers on the car, but please do not edit my work any further.
Attached images
Carlsberg_fox_preview.jpg
FOX_Cberg2048.jpg
FOX_CbergPUBLIC.jpg
Smax that is a blisteringly beutiful skin man, nice work.
need skin
Sry can write only on German...
Auf der Schnauze soll noch unser Clanbanner drauf. Namen und Rennnummern würden wir dann noch extra raufmachen.
Vielleicht hat ja jemand eine gute Idee. ( wär auch nett wenn jemand das auf Englisch übersetzen könnte. )
MFG ErRoR 4o4
Attached images
F08_error1.jpg
FOX_error.jpg
stsbannerfarb1000.jpg
I don't think the first one is your work german or not. Both are very very low quality too.
I translated times with Babel Fish, hope it can it read.
I need a Skin for the FOX and the F08. I are not well in draw. If me a Skins for the FOX and the F08 to provide lasts it could very nicely. Which on the vehicles to be seen to have is to see can it in the appendix. We already built 2, but surely which can do better than we. The colors of Germany should be on the vehicle to recognize, which one can see from where it comes, thus black, red, yellow. On the front is still our clan banner drauf. Names and running numbers we became then still specially up-make. Perhaps someone has a good idea.
STSerror, I think your skins are cool. Driving around on an oval at 180, no ones going to recognize the quality unless they take a screenshot.
Quote from STSError :I translated times with Babel Fish, hope it can it read.
I need a Skin for the FOX and the F08. I are not well in draw. If me a Skins for the FOX and the F08 to provide lasts it could very nicely. Which on the vehicles to be seen to have is to see can it in the appendix. We already built 2, but surely which can do better than we. The colors of Germany should be on the vehicle to recognize, which one can see from where it comes, thus black, red, yellow. On the front is still our clan banner drauf. Names and running numbers we became then still specially up-make. Perhaps someone has a good idea.

I though nearly everyone in germany has english classes at school
Mmmm maybe you are one of the oldest LFS drivers and you had to learn russian at school.

If you want your banner on the skin, you should provide a gif (transparent background)

Wenn du euer Banner auf einem Skin haben möchtest, solltest du ein gif oder psd (durchsichtiger Hinterground) bereitstellen.
my new skins
Attached images
fox_fertig.jpg
fo8_fertig.jpg

FORMULA Skins (XR & V8)
(1438 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG