The online racing simulator
lol john that looks like youve edited it to be in a different setting
Quote from sgt.flippy :Jak, she's a nice girl, but she HAS to loose the make-up, it's awful
Makes her look like a puppet

I'm all for Jak bashing, but c mon, you can't say that about someones girlfriend? Or do you think you'd say that to him IRL?
Just to let you know that if she reads this thread (which is more than likely) she'll hunt you down, pull your kidneys out your eye sockets and then beat you to death with them.

I don't know why but make up is a huge self-confidence thing for girls - even if they don't need it, or if you can't even tell if it's on or not they just freak out if someone they like (or value the opinion of) see's them without their protective "shell".
Quote from Jakg :Just to let you know that if she reads this thread (which is more than likely) she'll hunt you down, pull your kidneys out your eye sockets and then beat you to death with them.

I don't know why but make up is a huge self-confidence thing for girls - even if they don't need it, or if you can't even tell if it's on or not they just freak out if someone they like (or value the opinion of) see's them without their protective "shell".

And for the other post too:

I thought I put it rather nicely, I just think she'd look WAY better without the make-up. I think she looks nice, nothing bad about her, just the make-up isn't necessary, or a little less noticeable. I'm not trying to insult anyone, sorry if it sounded that way!

And yes, I know about girls and make-up... My soon to be girlfriend (I hope), always has make-up on, even if it's just for webcam she'd fix her make-up.. But it's quite subtle around her eyes only, so I can live with that. But when it starts with blush and lipstick.. Yuck!! :-)
Quote from sgt.flippy :And for the other post too:

I thought I put it rather nicely, I just think she'd look WAY better without the make-up. I think she looks nice, nothing bad about her, just the make-up isn't necessary, or a little less noticeable. I'm not trying to insult anyone, sorry if it sounded that way!

Looking better without makeup is indeed a complement I think what flippy was trying to say in a wierd way is she overdid the red on her cheeks.
Quote from spacedskunk :Looking better without makeup is indeed a complement I think what flippy was trying to say in a wierd way is she overdid the red on her cheeks.

Thank you
She doesn't wear any red on her cheeks - I don't know why but they are permanently like that. I think that somewhere along her jaw being smashed to bits (don't ask) something odd happened to the blood flow around her cheeks.
Quote from Jakg :She doesn't wear any red on her cheeks - I don't know why but they are permanently like that. I think that somewhere along her jaw being smashed to bits (don't ask) something odd happened to the blood flow around her cheeks.

Wow....in that case I apologize for my comment
Quote from Jakg :She doesn't wear any red on her cheeks - I don't know why but they are permanently like that. I think that somewhere along her jaw being smashed to bits (don't ask) something odd happened to the blood flow around her cheeks.

I'm sorry. I once had a girlfriend, had something with her veins. Made her turn red very easily too.
Quote from sgt.flippy :I'm sorry. I once had a girlfriend, had something with her veins. Made her turn red very easily too.

My friend turns rosey-red all over when he drinks anything alcoholic, cant remember the name of it but its common among Asian people, even though he isnt Asian...
-
(evilgenius) DELETED by evilgenius : nevermindddd
JakG's got a girl? Awesome! About time you got out and got some fresh air!

She looks like a very lovely young lady.
Quote from james12s :lol john that looks like youve edited it to be in a different setting

Heh, I'd got home from work a couple of hours previous and was about to go to bes, so still had work stuff on
Jack, she still reminds me of being about 10 years old TBH. I'd send you pics of the chick I've been screwing around with, but I don't think you want pics of air.

(MSN ME FOR ACTUAL PICS!)
Meeeeeeeeeeeee.
My school picture from last year. Doesn't have that style of hair no more, as it's only half the lenght now.
meh, makeup isn't that important I only wear foundation to cover up my scars and thats it, got a knife wound and some damaged skin from something else but if it wasn't for that I'd wear nowt.

Some girls wear it as a face replacement rather than a compliment, they should learn to be happy with themselves. It never lasts the whole day anyway.
...And tastes aweful for the one kissing you. Ditto for the perfume on the neck!
Quote from Bob Smith :Those were the days, eh?

Slow but steady, I'm heading back to those days

But an updated model :-p .. I hope :-D
Bah i cba with another GF yet! (single for 1.5 years now) having a GF is like driving the same combo on LFS for how even long your with her.
Jakg u have Botox in your lips?

Pearcy u gotta make it intresting:
misionary
doggy
monkey
chair
etc...
Go away and leave my most embarrasing facial feature out of it.
Scrabby - Low blow about the lips, we call em BJ lips in Manchester, ok ill shut up now.
Quote from Jakg :Jack's Picture

Hehe, big mouth IRL=/= big mouth on forums?
?

Im kidding jack .

Im trying to say this without sounding gay, but i actually think you look alot better now then what you did last time i seen a picture of you. I like the hair

Congrats on the missus, she's a hotty
Wooop im not the only weirdo from england that stays up this late

I actually think the same as Nathan Jak, your lips looked very swolen last time and red, they don't look bad at all now.

Loose the hair though, similar to your GF's Trying to pass off as a woman?

Post Your Face:)
(5123 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG