The online racing simulator
Formula Drift: Streets of Long Beach
Hi,

Today April 12 was the first round of Formula D 2008. It was held on a portion of the streets they use for the Long Beach Grand Prix (Turn 10 and 11) so you might recognise it. It's still a work in progress since not much pictures have been online yet I can't make an accurate thing of it. Picture, real life video and layout attached.

Videos
i saw it b4 nice for twins

great job
pretty good. not great, but good. could use a different spot so you can enter faster if you want to.
here is my long beach layout..
Attached images
fdlb.JPG
If you have a better Laughlin layout than mine I'll murder you.

Thanks for them anyway. Thinking to release a new layout pack soon? Yours were always the best!
lol nope havent done laughlin. not sure if ill make a new layout pack or not. maybe...
#7 - MrPDR
Quote from Riders Motion :Hi,

Today April 12 was the first round of Formula D 2008. It was held on a portion of the streets they use for the Long Beach Grand Prix (Turn 10 and 11) so you might recognise it. It's still a work in progress since not much pictures have been online yet I can't make an accurate thing of it. Picture, real life video and layout attached.

Videos

can you please not recreate tracks that are going to be used in the actual event 2 weeks from now?
its a bit annoying. then ppl are going to "compare" them and all that.
Quote from MrPDR :can you please not recreate tracks that are going to be used in the actual event 2 weeks from now?
its a bit annoying. then ppl are going to "compare" them and all that.

That was a month ago...
Well unless you got a copyright on the courses and you have the confirmation from the Formula D organisation that no one but you can make their layouts, I will continue to make my own layouts and release them. Sorry.
lol i know, i think i was sleepy when i wrote that, me sleepy=pissy lil b****

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG