The online racing simulator
Qualifying Average Times Application
Hey, I didn't find anything that I felt might solve this in a search, so here's my attempt at explaing what I'd like.

I was wondering if it's possible to develop an InSim app that will display the average times over a multi-lap qualifying run. The Kyoto 500 qualifying procedure takes the average of the times over the four-lap run after one warmup lap.

I would like this app(if it's even possible) to automatically calculate and store the individual laps and the average of the entire run. I would also like this to be displayed via a button somewhere on the screen, only display the times of the current runner, and the current pole holder. Since the Kyoto 500 quals will be taking place over a couple of days, I reckon the app would need to be able to refer to a single list that it dynamically updates as the sessions progress.

The app would need to be able to discount any time from the warmup laps or laps completed beyond the four flying lap limit.

I hope this explains my wish clearly, feel free to ask any questions you need to.

Thanks,
dekojester
New Dimension Racing Chief Race Administrator

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG