The online racing simulator
Live for Drift. LFS Drift by Lynce
(65 posts, started )
Nice movie I loved it

The music dindn't suit that wel but sso nicely made its hardly a point
Lynce strikes again with another fantastic video.
These are probably some of the best effects I've seen from you yet... Nice work!
Yes, good vid.. Nice effects.... Very crisp.. overally job well done =D Reminded me abit of nfs franchise (pro street) with all the in your face graphics popping on screen =D ... I did find the FZR bit abit dodgy.. idk why =D looked wierd... especially before the city was dark + on hires.. this just popped into my eye xD.. Overall GOOD video with VERY nice effects.. 9/10 from me..
The best video isn't correct for me, we must say 'The best video editor and maker and all' Lynce, u are a crack! (I give u 10/10).

El mejor vídeo no es correcto, deberíamos decir 'El mejor editor y creador de vídeos y de todo' Lynce, eres un crack (te doy un 10/10).
Great video!
it was fantastic ''work'' for you. Very nice video Lynce.
See you soon!
Oh WOW! Another sure contender for movie of the year. 2008 has been a great year for great LFS movies, and once again you have proven that with this video.

An absolute pleasure to watch.
eh,i expected that it will be better, but it isn't that bad
nice video..
8/10
Really cool video.
frikkin awesome my man!

Love those camera flash effects and the in-game cinema billboard haha
Thank you all. I do not expect any such acceptance. Thank you.

Although, I think there are very good movie makers like me.

I would like to read, too, the opinion of Don, Squidhead and unokeva.

He took note of the criticism to be improving. Thanks also.

And thanks to drifters too !!! Awesome!!

: squad_e, marzman, hadesko, Mp3 Astra, David (RC), traxxion, Tomas Miranda, evilgenius, BigTime, AstroBoy , Chrisuu01, Newtonyo, davejah, leecom10, Ca18Slider, Mrlyrical, bigcheese, bmwe30m3, Kristjan.J, Falcom140, Sarge9191, maxiim, e2mustang, evilpimp, Töki (HUN), FOX1977, ImportaFantasy, CobraDrfiter, Squidhead, Glazer, Riders Motion...

Quote from Lynce :
: squad_e, marzman, hadesko, Mp3 Astra, David (RC), traxxion, Tomas Miranda, evilgenius, BigTime, AstroBoy , Chrisuu01, Newtonyo, davejah, leecom10, Ca18Slider, Mrlyrical, bigcheese, bmwe30m3, Kristjan.J, Falcom140, Sarge9191, maxiim, e2mustang, evilpimp, Töki (HUN), FOX1977, ImportaFantasy, CobraDrfiter, Squidhead, Glazer, Riders Motion...

xD I'll take that as an autograph. !
Yay! Ah f*ck why am I the last one in the list.

Great movie Lyncy, too bad I couldn't get my ass out and drift a bit for it.
WOO, 1st on the listzzzz

what effects did you use to take those camera flash style effects?. they were like orb effects?
Guys I think most of that list was done in reverse posting order in this thread. Jeez!

Quote from Mp3 Astra :Guys I think most of that list was done in reverse posting order in this thread. Jeez!

Touché !!

The best and most entertaining movie of drift i've ever seen....
Lynce just... awesome 20/10
well, I see the "Pro Street" roots going through the whole movie, nice work BUT

1. You didn't use enough overlay logos, in Pro Street there were massive amounts of those, which gave the video some "chaotic feel"

2. The final scenes, where the FZ5 is on the orange background, it looks good, just not as intense as the rest of the movie. This just slowed the movie down way too instantly...

conclusion : not the best movie by you, but certainly something much better than I ever did...
well done

8/10 easily....

actually
make it 8,5/10
Took note

Music problem.... Hum.....

Music....

Quote from squidhead :well, I see the "Pro Street" roots going through the whole movie, nice work BUT

1. You didn't use enough overlay logos, in Pro Street there were massive amounts of those, which gave the video some "chaotic feel"

2. The final scenes, where the FZ5 is on the orange background, it looks good, just not as intense as the rest of the movie. This just slowed the movie down way too instantly...

conclusion : not the best movie by you, but certainly something much better than I ever did...
well done

8/10 easily....

actually
make it 8,5/10

wow, this is best lfs drift video ive seen.
9/10
i liked everything in this vid. and i liked the music too,i think it were good for the video but i think someone could find a better one too
Quote from Lynce :

And thanks to drifters too !!! Awesome!!

:.....,hadesko,...

yeaah!

@squid.:
abolute agree with you..

Lynce-
8/10..not your best movie,but it's nice..
i think the FZR part is too long
drifts isn't so bad,but when u try make best LFS drift video,use better replays..like team orange drifts,saiko d,HPT club,etc.(D-MaX SunRISE)
So, for nice drift, the teams should be famous? I think there are too much teams they aren't famous and the drift is the same or better than famous teams...
Quote from Newtonyo :So, for nice drift, the teams should be famous? I think there are too much teams they aren't famous and the drift is the same or better than famous teams...

Agreed.
And are more active .
Lynce, Lynce!:lovies:

Live for Drift. LFS Drift by Lynce
(65 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG