The online racing simulator
I've just sold Bourdais and take Button... now I have both Honda drivers... I hope they do well on this race.
Next one I'm moving to Toyota or something
The bets are now open for answers, guid luck all

Ferrari ftw
Everyone better get ready for the last practise session as its the last time you can get an idea of whats fast before your team selections are chosen.
Website updated.

Team Top Gear down another 2 positions
Wish I had gone with Red bull instead of Toyota :/

Getting closer to 1st place
:cry: I forgot to change Antony Davidson
LoL angel, My team climbed up 5 places now i'm 21.
WOW! I changed places, I'm now ... ... crap, down one spot to 8th.

Setup for next race:
Driver:
1: Jenson Button (HON)
2: Rubens Barrichello (HON)
Chassis: RA108
Engine: Honda RA8008E
Fuel: Eneos (HON)

Currently Available Money: (1,498,000)

God, Honda, I do hope you kill the rest of the field at the next race ... I know your top speed sucks, so this SHOULD be a better track for you guys.
My Investment in Red Bull and Mark Webber payed off, although i had to have Sutil and Force India engine, ill upgrade to Honda engine and replace Sutil with Button and i should be allright for atleast 4-6 rounds while i upgrade my chassis and engines.
Well well, the Monaco street circuit looms again

I guess it's one of the tracks you love or hate? Me, I love it ( and have even driven it in a 1.7tDi Astra ) despite its obvious drawbacks........

The bets are there to have a look at (tricky ones too, *close eyes -point mouse*) although the bonus question is not up yet.
Well, I'm getting into pattern with the bets, mostly I'm just getting about 3 correct per race. Hmm, again tough decision whether to upgrade or not...

Also didn't notice this before:
Quote :Super Aguri wil not race anymore this year and therefore will only reach positions 21 (Sato) and 22 (Davidson) in this game!

Re: Super Aguri - I wonder if this means you get at least two guaranted race finishes?
Quote from HVS5b :Re: Super Aguri - I wonder if this means you get at least two guaranted race finishes?

Certainly seems to be an interesting concept. Do you take the risk and save money by using force india, or do you spend more and take the safe positions? I know what I'm going for at least.. (one of my drivers was Antony)
I think it means both Super Aguri's will be placed in the last two places for both qualy and race, so even if you driver qualifies last and goes out at T1 then they'll still get more points than the Super Aguri's as he'll be classified in 20th position no matter what.

My advice is ditch Super Aguri a.s.a.p (and watch MotoGP instead )

Unless TAA was trying to be a cunning little devil by playing the old slight of hand card trick and getting all his rivals to choose SA's and loose mucho points....
Who has super aguri/force india anymore anyways?
If you have the first bet right you will probably also have the third bet right.
Quote from Mazz4200 :Unless TAA was trying to be a cunning little devil by playing the old slight of hand card trick and getting all his rivals to choose SA's and loose mucho points....

shuuuuussh!
Bonus question is up!
And it's a bastard - I know which bit half of it is (the half on the right), but the rest doesn't match either of the tracks in the options that go with the first one...

Hmmmm...
Thanks for the heads up Hyper

@ Mr Cliffe, it's not as hard as you might think tbh. If you know the track on the right hand side then that narrows it down considerably. Then just find a site with profiles of all the tracks, and have a look at the profiles of those second tracks, and there's your answer. Quite simple really

p.s i don't wanna say to much, otherwise Mr HSBC'V5TBH aka Mr Rooster will shout at me and call me nasty names

[Edit] anyone heard the weather forecast for this coming weekend ?
Quote from tristancliffe :And it's a bastard - I know which bit half of it is (the half on the right), but the rest doesn't match either of the tracks in the options that go with the first one...

It does.

Read the answers carefully
This question threw me off for a sec but think I've got it. Need to make a haul in this grand prix considering I forgot to make my changes and bets for the last race. Down to 2nd now
yeah i got it, the right side was easy the left side i had to look on wiki.
Quote from Mazz4200 :Thanks for the heads up Hyper

@ Mr Cliffe, it's not as hard as you might think tbh. If you know the track on the right hand side then that narrows it down considerably. Then just find a site with profiles of all the tracks, and have a look at the profiles of those second tracks, and there's your answer. Quite simple really

p.s i don't wanna say to much, otherwise Mr HSBC'V5TBH aka Mr Rooster will shout at me and call me nasty names

[Edit] anyone heard the weather forecast for this coming weekend ?

Who me?
Grumpy auld man before my time

A couple of excellent weather sites for ya
http://www.metcheck.com/
http://www.mwis.org.uk/areas.php

the top one does Monaco for the weekend.....

ps - aye, not the easiest bonus question so far........

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG