#1 - mc906
Someone used my account to cheat!!!
i dont even know who it is.
appearently hes ramming everyone, using nos mod
and iam banned from Team Orange Server
can someone please unban me?
i've changed my ingame pass already
#2 - mc906
hes still online after i changed my password!
someone help me!!!!
Change your web and game password, he/she might know your web password.
#4 - mc906
i changed my pass, and used my friends s2 to kick him off
that problem is solved, but can someone get me unbanned from team orange servers please
report to devs? tell them your story and ask them to block your account from online use for a number of days.
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :report to devs? tell them your story and ask them to block your account from online use for a number of days.

why? If he's changed all his passwords (preferably not into passwords looking like 12345678) then all should be fine.
Quote from Victor :why? If he's changed all his passwords (preferably not into passwords looking like 12345678) then all should be fine.

But maybe that "bad guy" uses some password stealing software, then blocking account woud be good idea. IMO.
#8 - Woz
Quote from ddd9022 :But maybe that "bad guy" uses some password stealing software, then blocking account woud be good idea. IMO.

I doubt it. The password would only be transmitted between the client and LFS Master server so unless the "friend" has installed a keyboard logger or similar then this is a cover story for "I acted like a dick and now don't want to be banned anymore. Please help."

It is Impossible two people to be online with the same account BTW so should be easy to see if using your account or just have same number plate.
If he's unlocked S2 using mc906's password, won't it stay unlocked indefinately (or until he locks it, or has to reinstall it, or changes something that locks LFS)? Therefore changing the password won't cure the problem now, but stop it happening at some point in the future?

Or am I wrong, and LFS checks the password each time you connect?
-
(Patrizio Folino) DELETED by Patrizio Folino : wrong topic
#10 - Jakg
Quote from tristancliffe :Or am I wrong, and LFS checks the password each time you connect?

LFS checks the password every time you even query the server list.
Quote from Victor :why? If he's changed all his passwords (preferably not into passwords looking like 12345678) then all should be fine.

my apologies for posting.
umm.
it seems to be someone who wanted to play a joke on me
i have some ideas on who it is now from my friends
but seriously, i understand if u steal my account to have some fun.
but cheating? wth, do that in demo.
Nice friends
I sense a keylogger

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG