The online racing simulator

Poll : You can't participate:

Closed since :
Quote from ihmelapsi :If the plan is to go to a sauna, I suggest we go to the rajaportin sauna. Its the best sauna in the world

Second that. 5th July sounds fine to me. I have to mention though, that I'll ease on the drinking and karting, and "only" hang and document the event :mischievo
Date doesnt matter to me, I'm up for whatever.
5th of July (5.7) should be ok for me. Who knows he can't come then?
Quote from Gekkibi :5th of July (5.7) should be ok for me. Who knows he can't come then?

It's my birthday so if all goes well I'll wake up in Guatemala the next day...
Quote from hyntty :It's my birthday so if all goes well I'll wake up in Guatemala the next day...

You seem to be like one of my friend. After his drinking sessions, he woke up in a fine hotel room next to a beautiful woman. He picked up the phone and called the lobby. He was surprised that they didn't speaked finnish and asked where was he.

He was in Holland.
July seems to be an expensive month for us Brits to fly over (£120 one way incl taxes with Ryanair - haven't checked anywhere else). Compared with £90.40 return incl taxes, in early June.

I am not in any way suggesting you should move your dates around me, but just to let you know, the date you are looking at (5th July) is probably not good for me.

Tim
In a LFS meet u should be able to drive LFS with ur pals.. without it its just some drunk party drown in the lake and pass out in sauna- party

Some racing kind of action there should be.. first karting and the barbq and blahblahblah..

Btw: im glad to see so many finns here who i havent seen before
Sooo?

*bump*
Start a poll for the date to get it locked? Vote is on for a week or something. So is the kart thing on or.. do we intend to actually do something else than drink beer?
Ok, made a poll.

Edit: Oh, now we don't have chance to vote if it is going to be held on saturday. If you want it to be held on saturday, vote the sunday-option.
Sorry, I have been "busy". 3rd of august got most votes, so lets lock the date.

Next thing would be the content of this meeting. Sauna, grilling and karting... Anything more?
31.7.-3.8. Rally Finland.

I know it's the poll result but if you're gonna try and lure in more people, pick another weekend. On the other hand, the southern leg (around Jämsä) is driven on saturday - there would be the motorsport part sorted..

I'm not coming to the meeting anyway, just a thought.
Well if your going on that road, then you have to just cancel every weekend on the calendar, since every single weekend someone has something to do/somewhere to be..

So where exactly would the sauna and bbq fest take place? Behind the karting track? And how do we arrange the food anyways? Everyone chips in or..?

Im satisfied with the combo kart + bbq + sauna Nothing more to add. But.. I'm a bit worried since I have never driven karts before. Hope thats not a problem. Oh wait, I have experience driving rally cars on icetracks with spikes :O
Sauna & BBQ is W.I.P. I have thought to ask the rent price for smoke-sauna. I pay it, and hopefully others will pay their share to me so I don't go to bankrupt...

Also, I will contact the karting track and ask prices. The biggest problem is that I have no clue how many will come...
Well lets start putting down some names
I still need a ok from by boss, but practically I'm already there.
Meh, can't afford to come.. saving up for iRacing.
Quote from Huru-aito :31.7.-3.8. Rally Finland.

I know it's the poll result but if you're gonna try and lure in more people, pick another weekend. On the other hand, the southern leg (around Jämsä) is driven on saturday - there would be the motorsport part sorted..

I'm not coming to the meeting anyway, just a thought.

im not coming neither, but i suggest jämsä. i live in there and its good place.but this year the rally track Ouninpohja will be changed it were the best the way it used to be, now they even drive kakaristo wrong ways
Can't make this - but maybe next year, as I'd still like to see that part of the world.

Crommi - I'm never sure with you Finns if you're being serious or sarcastic.
Sunday is a no-no. Saturday would have been a "strong maybe".
Yea, no way I'm getting hammered on sunday when having to werk the morning next!
hey guys, I think teh poll shouldn't have been a "the best time for you", it should have been a "when can you not turn up and we'll pick the one with the least votes"
Quote from hyntty :hey guys, I think teh poll shouldn't have been a "the best time for you", it should have been a "when can you not turn up and we'll pick the one with the least votes"

Hmm... You are right.

Bob, could you be so kind to edit the poll?
Gekkibi - I can't do that sort of change (if I change the options and clear the votes, people who already voted won't be able to vote again). You need to make another thread with a fresh poll.
Quote from Bob Smith :Gekkibi - I can't do that sort of change (if I change the options and clear the votes, people who already voted won't be able to vote again). You need to make another thread with a fresh poll.

Ok, if I make another thread, could you merge this thread to it?

LFS-users meeting in Finland (Part 2)
(109 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG