The online racing simulator
Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
Quote from -DrftMstr- :The above post made no sense at all.

"Okay, thanks for the answer. Well, when I'm insultive, the person I am insultive towards has committed a great act of stupidity.

Crackers, for instance.
Or people who act like idiots on the forum and keep bothering everyone.

Like when this dude called us all nerdy fags, emo skunt or something was his name. He had an insultive numberplate and kept swearing which made me insult him."

Better?
Thanks

could people just point out the mistake(i made) and let me type it so i learn what i did wrong
Or is that to much to ask here?

Oh and back to the topic
Ore? Oral? Or OR?
Anyone else a spamwich
God somebody remove it!Its making the forum...god i forgot the word...makes the forum lines spread out.
-
(t0fuya) DELETED by t0fuya
If any one want. Just edit
Attached images
Lucas & Maxim ass.JPG
Lucas & Maxim ass 2.JPG
Lucas & Maxim front.JPG
Lucas & Maxim top.JPG
Need some help, sry about my comps crappu GFX (Stupid intel GFX Card)
Attached images
Purple Beast 3.jpg
For Revox
Attached images
Edit1.jpg
Guys! Im stuck Can any one help me or make nice smoke for me ? im making wallpaper.. So pliis help me
Attached images
Lucas & Maxim top copy.jpg
any examples of smoke?
Maybe like this ? I dont know I just want it to look good
Attached images
6 copy.jpg
Quote from bmwe30m3 :any examples of smoke?

no, that angle is hard i have never seen drift from that kind of camera at RL so atleast for me its kinda hard
Quote from batteryy :no, that angle is hard i have never seen drift from that kind of camera at RL so atleast for me its kinda hard

Nice I hope its gonna be good
Quote from maxiim :Nice I hope its gonna be good

here it is, like i said i havent seen smoke from sky camera so i dont know how it should look. i tryed something
EDIT: found a problem, the pic seems like to have night edit but the smoke looks like very bright. should i do it again?
Quote from batteryy :here it is, like i said i havent seen smoke from sky camera so i dont know how it should look. i tryed something
EDIT: found a problem, the pic seems like to have night edit but the smoke looks like very bright. should i do it again?

Oh nice dude Its looks good No you dont need to i can fix it THX !
Quote from maxiim :Oh nice dude Its looks good No you dont need to i can fix it THX !

k, just tough would suit up more better for that night?

Edit my screenshot
(2126 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG