The online racing simulator

Poll : You can't participate:

Closed since :
There are multiple uses for the word "löyly":
"That was a good löyly" = Pleasant sensation
"Throw some more löyly" = Throw water to the stove
There is already one Finland topic here and this doesn't need to end up like that, but..

löylyttää = to beat (something, someone, russia in the semi)
Quote from Bob Smith :Thanks, much more reasonable, both in terms of price and time. 4 hours to London from here, can usually get train tickets for peanuts too.

Hmm, all very tempting. I'll keep an eye on the goings on. Prefer if I had someone to go with. I think I need to go bug Madman_CZ.

Well, if this all pans out nicely, I would like to go to Finland too. I know some of the Finnish racers (Sami inparticular) and it would be a great opportunity to meet and greet!

I will keep my eye on this thread too and we could travel together.

Tim
If there's some on track racing, you can count me in - Tampere ain't too far from here
My aunt's husband build a smoke-sauna for himself. It's the best sauna I've ever been in.

I should warn you though. There are two kinds of smoke-saunas.
  1. Those that have burned down.
  2. Those that haven't burned down, yet.
And never, ever, lean on the walls. You'll get soot all over yourself and it's a real bitch to get it off after it dries.

If the time is convenient and I can make it, there are a few places in my car if anyone want's a lift from the Helsinki-Espoo-Vantaa region.
Okay. Lets start to think when we are going to arrange this meeting. I can get any day off from work (And if they won't let me have a free day, I resign )

So, from monday to sunday. From 1.6 to 1.8. Doesn't matter.
Saturday 5th July?

People can crash on my couch unless you're a slob!

Also...

Attached images
!!!!!buttsecks.jpg
2nd of August? Looking at my weekends that's the only one I can promise for sure...

July would be better although it is the month when most people are on holiday too.
Quote from March Hare :My aunt's husband build a smoke-sauna for himself. It's the best sauna I've ever been in.

I should warn you though. There are two kinds of smoke-saunas.
  1. Those that have burned down.
  2. Those that haven't burned down, yet.
And never, ever, lean on the walls. You'll get soot all over yourself and it's a real bitch to get it off after it dries.

If the time is convenient and I can make it, there are a few places in my car if anyone want's a lift from the Helsinki-Espoo-Vantaa region.

i think regular sauna is the best. +120 C middle heat and than just throw some water but this ''electrick-sauna'' is the worse ever... you cant burn yourself in there
What about our english addition(s)/reinforcements?
Late July, or early August weekend would be best for me, even though I'm not 100% if I will attend.
Quote from frokki :How about karting then?

I'm sure that you won't find that much non-tampere drinking company from LFS Forums without some kind of a 'hook'.

Are u guys CRAZY? Drinking + driving (lfs or carts) dont go togeather .... or we take ur S2 licence away
Quote from blackcarmafia :Are u guys CRAZY? Drinking + driving (lfs or carts) dont go togeather .... or we take ur S2 licence away

Bah, I've never raced karts as sober.
Quote from frokki :Bah, I've never raced karts as sober.

Neither have I.

Then again, I've never raced karts in the first place
And besides that, have You ever been sober at all?
Sober?
Quote from RudiTurbo :And besides that, have You ever been sober at all?

Can you see the flag near our username..?
wooosshhh...
I would be interested in coming to the meeting, BUT..
Since I work 3-shifters, I have to plan trips and otherwise long holidays 4-8 weeks ahead :F

If we can get a date soon, then I'm in.
Quote from pine-fin :If we can get a date soon, then I'm in.

Then suggest different dates. The one which gets most "votes" wins.
If the plan is to go to a sauna, I suggest we go to the rajaportin sauna. Its the best sauna in the world
And about the date, after 31.6 every date is fine with me if announced early enough (2weeks or so)

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG