The online racing simulator
Kinda stupid?
(17 posts, started )
Kinda stupid?
A place in Amsterdam (where my friend lives) took this picture and asked if there is something wrong on the picture. See for yourself

Kinda dumb if you ask me...

E: The Pole Big grin
Motorcycle can fit in there
Haha great.
theres a pole on the parking spot
Ha, I saw something liek this at a college once, it was a large tree instead(about 5 ft. in diameter). I didn't even notice the pole at first.Big grin
Quote from Rappa Z :Ha, I saw something liek this at a college once, it was a large tree instead(about 5 ft. in diameter). I didn't even notice the pole at first.Big grin

I know, that's why i edited my first post Tilt

btw, that's a fast edit of yours there
Well, looking at the buildings and stuff, it looks like a quite poor and dumb neighborhood anyways Big grin
Quote from sgt.flippy :Well, looking at the buildings and stuff, it looks like a quite poor and dumb neighborhood anyways Big grin

True, Place is called Osdorp which also sounds dumb to me Tilt

Slotermeer where I live is more modern with nature etc.
I'm more concerned about these Moon Nails, last time I checked the moon was a barren lump of rock covered in craters, not the kind of image you want for a nail bar surely.
i like the tussenmeer... gives me an interesting mental image
I prefer the Kappersgroothandel, gives me a disturbing mental image.
Quote from Btoryo :theres a pole on the parking spot

We get that a lot in Tesco's at Cowley...

(and Lithuanians, Estonians, and Albanians too!)

[ot] This was sent to me by a pal on facebook...so don't blame me!! [/ot]
Quote :These workmen are installing bollards to stop cars parking on the pavement outside an Irish sports bar. They are cleaning up at the end of the day. How long do you think it will be before they realise? took me a min but effin priceless

Attached images
Irish Builders.jpg
The van looks like it would fit between the two bollards at the bottom of the pic.
Quote from March Hare :The van looks like it would fit between the two bollards at the bottom of the pic.

look closely at the back of the van...it is just about 4 "paving slabs" wide...now count the slabs between the bollards...3.8 is a conservative guess...
Will be a VERY tight squeeze.
No, no, no - this is how you do stupid.
Attached images
olaginontai2li3fmew7.jpg
Ehh...
Attached images
Bluc_Bollards_Poke_01.jpg
Quote from Bladerunner :We get that a lot in Tesco's at Cowley...

(and Lithuanians, Estonians, and Albanians too!)

[ot] This was sent to me by a pal on facebook...so don't blame me!! [/ot]

People these days Tilt

Kinda stupid?
(17 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG