The online racing simulator
Banned from servers SPEEDWAY RTR and ZONE30#2
Hello all

I am very new to LFS and have tried to climb a ladder from the top.

Its been a mistake coming in with a fast car from the begining and spoiling it for others as yourselves.

I am improving daily and and have started learing all the rules and have understood the respect of drivers on the track.

I hope you guys give me one more chance and remove the bans.

Looking forward to racing with you all again.
And we needed 2 threads for this? illepall
#3 - th84
take those as lessons learned and move on to other servers! there are lots of servers to choose from! or do what i do and stick to your team server where you can drive like sh*t and get away with it
-
(thisnameistaken) DELETED by thisnameistaken
#4 - th84
lmao, like i didnt see that coming!!

btw: was that a challenge????
-
#5 - th84
lol, ill take challenged coming from you :P

and it dont have to be uf1, but it cant be the lx4/6 either:P how bout we meet in the middle and go with the fox, or even better..our favorite.. the xfr

edit: wooo hooo 100 posts!!
-
#6 - th84
well, its not a noob server anymore. they have branched off with their own team!! and either way, i hate blackwood with a passion!! the forum sig sounds good, as does the mrt! now name the time!!!

sorry to the thread author for spamming his thread
-
Quote from sshhaabb :Hello all

Its been a mistake coming in with a fast car from the begining and spoiling it for others as yourselves.

I am improving daily and and have started learing all the rules and have understood the respect of drivers on the track.

What nick are you using when you drive online. I thought I saw you yesterday but if it was you your driving wasn't exactly gentlemannish. I'll check my replays

There is nothing to be afraid of. Just don't hit anyone and let people pass you when blue flag comes out and they'll love you.

th84, thisnameistaken which is teh loosar?
Sorry, sshhaabb, but you got me little wrong here. About the PM, I have nothing to do with the server admins/owners/authorities and I am not really in any dealings with this matter I just happened to race there at the same time as you were there (the AS5 & GTR server, which isn't probably either of the servers you got banned from).

I watched some replays and your driving was a bit dangerous at times. But nothing purposeful at least from what I saw, so there's nothing to be really shamed of. As to you being banned I would call it little too much, but you could have probably avoided most of the accidents by looking around more and braking earlier. And saying sorry after you happen to hit someone. Saying sorry means you didn't do it on purpose and people are are generally more forgivinga after the magic word. Otherwise some may take it as a "hit-and-run".

I'm not sure but I think you got kicked out later from the AS5 server but you got 2 warnings.

And posting here won't help . I would really suggest you contact the server admins and tell them what happened. However if you were banned by a player, which I presume, the ban last only for 24 hours if I'm right.
Quote :And posting here won't help . I would really suggest you contact the server admins and tell them what happened. However if you were banned by a player, which I presume, the ban last only for 24 hours if I'm right.

I kinda advised him to post here, as I couldn't help either and wouldn't know how to contact a hostadmin that you don't know

Sorry if that didn't turn out the way I expected it
I did some searching but couldn't find Speedway RTR server or its admins...but I happened to find out that the Zone30... http://www.daddelworld.com/z30/start.htm

But I think the ban was only for 24hours...if not, contact there
-
Quote from thisnameistaken :I'm still waiting for him to reply. I think he must've seen something shiny in his room and got distracted.

ROFL
#12 - th84
dont worry about a server with mrt.. ill set up one of ours just for us
the noobs that left were almost all of our german noobs and they just decided to start a team of there own! and best of luck to them!!

if we do it on the weekend, any time would be just fine. on the weekdays i dont get home till around 22:00 gmt so the weeknights are prolly out, unless u wanna stay up laye for your a** whipping :P
Quote from sshhaabb :Hello all

Everyone gets impatient with beginners, I would suggest you try several of the lessons in the training. Those lessons will really help you learn how to control the cars, plus help you learn the line of the tracks and the best places to overtake people.
I've seen you on the Speedway RTR server quite alot, that is Ashton National with the GTR cars. It's a tough track with hard cars to drive, not the best learning ground for someone who is new to LFS. If you want to continue driving there with those cars, it will be best if you practice more offline rather than online. Also, have a look at the world record replay. When learning a new track I always find watching several of the replay from LFSWorld helps me learn the brake points, line etc...
i don't understand why some people are getting on these newbies, all of us were at his stage once upon a time. Peace and love people, help eachother... that's the only way that the LFS will grow stronger

sidenote: when was the last time you guys heard these kind of bashings in the S2 drift scene?
Quote from -DrftMstr- :sidenote: when was the last time you guys heard these kind of bashings in the S2 drift scene?

and WHY do you even want to bother bringing this up? It will only cause people to bash drifting. Smart idea :rolleyes:
ops

OK PEOPLE LISTEN TO ME: I WILL HYPNOTISE ALL OF U...

YOU shall suicide if you bash on any drifters!!
-
I was at Westhill last night in the GTR cars having some fun with a couple of guys I haven't seen in a while. I noticed someone I haven't ever seen and checked his stats to see how new he was. Total laps=24. Ok, I knew then to watch out. And of course, he was slow and I went to go around him after he caught the grass somewhere and he pulled straight into me. You know what I did? Continued on. I knew he was new and probably isn't up to snuff with the online racing yet. It was my last race for the evening so I figured I'd spec him and toss a few tips his way to help him out. Unfortunately, a bunch of new connections as well as him and the two I was racing all night caught a mass disconnect. Some came back, but the new guy didn't return. This is what we need to do, help them out rather than ban them from the server. We were all there at one point in time. I was really hoping he would come back.
#18 - th84
Quote from kev :I'm usually a bit tired after 10pm so I'd have an excuse for being beaten... What sort of time would you be able to race? If we can't work that out, we'll do the weekend

i get on just about every night around 8:00 pm my time(us eastern). so any weeknight would be good. on the weekend i usually dont play on saturday, but sunday we have our cow races at 17:00 gmt, so anytime after that will be fine!! im sure we will run into each other soon and you are on my buddy list on lfsw, so ill find ya!! im really looking forward to seeing "th owns me in lfs" in your sig!! :P

btw, what happened to the "racer is online at *****" in the info on the left?? i really liked that feature
-
Quote from -DrftMstr- : ops

OK PEOPLE LISTEN TO ME: I WILL HYPNOTISE ALL OF U...

YOU shall suicide if you bash on any drifters!!

:hypnotize:
Thank you all for your posts.

Some are truly brilliant.

Kindest regards
Quote from sshhaabb :Thank you all for your posts.

Some are truly brilliant.

Kindest regards

i try
He was talking about me!

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG