The online racing simulator
Hey Bullhorn, wazza!
Hi, I downloaded the demo a week ago and I'm still really bad at it. I am about 4 seconds a lap off of most of the other demo racers.
Quote from noskillz :Hi, I downloaded the demo a week ago and I'm still really bad at it. I am about 4 seconds a lap off of most of the other demo racers.

Practice, practice and practice. Nobody is a smith when they are born. I can only imagine how untalented The Moose was when he first drove a single-seater (The Moose: I challenge you: Give us a replay!)
Hey, i've been playing since 2004 and i still suck. ;p
=P

Hey guys, I'm back.
AND BETTER THAN EVAR!!!

(Read: Dalek0220 is back in business and ready to kick @$$)
Hi, I just picked up the demo a few days ago and loved it so much I got S2 licensed.

I've already skinned my own FO8 and I mostly race on Kyoto Oval for now but I hope to get that bad boy onto some road courses as well.

See you out there!
hey
hey all.... complete learner is on the scene lol. such a great game tho hope i get to know you all n learn the ropes qiuck enough... been playin the demo for a while now n thought id give the good stuff a go lol anywho.... HI
New demo racer here. I downloaded it a few months ago, and just got on the forum today. It is an awesome game. I have the money to get an S2 license, but I have to convince my parents to let me buy it. Not looking good right now.

Thanks,
Prakhar4life
hey guys I'm new, HOLLA!
Welcome, have fun.
i got S2 2 days ago woop

ill start skinning as soon as i can figure out the skins

many thanks to the helpful people ive met so far

mainly The Moose, Fixx and some guys from the R R server

Oh and UKCT..Nick!
just to say hi here: "Hello everybody!"

this is an awesome game! ...oh sorry, a sim! (noobs)
i know about it since 2 years, but i never find really time for it... now i have a racing wheel i've buyed the S2 license. Let's go!

but i must train a lot, there's a lot of amazing good drivers (jealous)
I try not to disturb and push me when blue flag, I try to be a respectful racer and of course I have read all the beginner stuff to respect the rules ...but please do not hesitate to correct me if I am wrong! (I apologize in advance!)

"That the fastest win!"
Welcome to Live for Speed S2! Have a good time!
Hello!

I have finally bought one of the best car games in history!!
I'm still a noob yet, but I hope to be better!
Quote from Lars_Emil :Hello!

I have finally bought one of the best car games in history!!
I'm still a noob yet, but I hope to be better!

Welcome to the club
Hi Everybody !!!

Im new here, just paid me license fee ( WOOT WOOT) have bben playing the dmeo for a few weeks now and im very impressed, so i decided to reward the developers with some euros to help pay for their work

Cheers

Navanman
Dublin, Ireland
hey
hey guys i started playing lfs a bit over a month ago, just started using the forums. Nice to be here alot of cool stuff!
Hi,

I've been Driving Demo for some Months an just Ordered my S2 License today, so maybe we'll se us on the track someday.

Greets from Germany,

Bernhard
I went straight for s2 licence
Hi to all, I was about to buy most wanted -but a friend of mine told me about LSf and I spent my money on a S2 licence instead.--BEST move I ever made.
I haven't played one single game --even my beloved bike racing ones since i joined LFS.
Most people are sound and willing to help and welcome you.
Like all sites there are a few --But I suppose that I'd get annoyed if I was at their level and every new racer getting in their way and asking what must seem to them very silly questions--so I respect that and dont get in a text slagging match with anyone--anyway at 40 I just couldn't be bothered.
Next step is a good wheel-hopefully might improve my pathetic times.
Looking forward to seeing you all on track and meeting you on the forum,,regards and respect.
Many of the best racers have made their WRs with a mouse or a keyboard. Moving to a wheel will be a hard change. The main advantages of the wheel are the forcefeedback and the enhanced realism. It's just makes it a hundred times more fun.
Hi all,
I'm from Turkey and bought S1 licence a couple days ago. I think S1 licence is useless for online playing since no one is online with a S1 licence and playing with AI is not fun at all because they don't know where the player (in this case, me) is and just ram mindlessly. Gonna get a S2 licence soon -as soon as I get my salary- and will join the online play
Be warned though, although I'm a Richards Burns Rally fan and a Race 07 player, I can't compete with LFS AI; they just overrun me cruelly.
Anyway, see you soon!
I finally did it, after racing demo for almost 8 months. After a couple of races it looks like i'm 10sec a lap off pace, I like to race clean. I'm sure that once i've driven and learnt all the S2 tracks, and some of the many cars my times will improve. All I need now is to find the optimum time for racing and drifting in the servers....
Welcome and enjoy!
hey guys... my name is Rich.

well ive finally found live for speed.

been a gran turismo racer (and a bit of GTR2) for a number of years and was looking for something with a little more to give.

ive just got my licence and ordered a G25!! haha.

see you on the track!
:-)
Welcome aboard M8

Contact a good divorce attorney now and get him or her on retainer

New players say hi here
(3703 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG