The online racing simulator
i cant play online
(3 posts, started )
i cant play online
hey, so I was trying to play online and opened the LFSWORLD site, tried to join some server but all asked for a password.
Where can i find a password to play online?

Also, when I go in multiplayer there are no server available.

Please help, I just bought a licence and started playing the game couple of days ago. tried with google but no help, im such a noob.
There are very few S1 servers online. Those servers which ask for password are not public, they are for private use. (Team servers, mostly) Probably the best S1 server online, is the CTRA Race 1. That's sometimes full, but not all the time.
I would suggest you upgrading your license, there are loads of S2 servers.
#3 - bbman
Quote from omgruserious :hey, so I was trying to play online and opened the LFSWORLD site, tried to join some server but all asked for a password.
Where can i find a password to play online?

Also, when I go in multiplayer there are no server available.

Please help, I just bought a licence and started playing the game couple of days ago. tried with google but no help, im such a noob.

Private servers are marked with a (capital) "P" in their host settings-row or "private" if you use the server list ingame... If it's not, it gives you the possibility to enter an admin password, but if you just leave it blank and confirm the dialog, you shouldn't have problems joining...

i cant play online
(3 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG