The online racing simulator
Bus Driver game
(54 posts, started )
Couldnt find the old thread to bump it on the Off Topic bit, but just a heads up that the new version of Bus Driver Sim is out...this time it looks like it has a cockpit view (at last!) and best of all...
Quote : - Steering Wheel Support:
as of v1.30 all steering wheels supporting analog connection/mode can be used in the game. Please ensure you can set your wheel to an analog mode or configure it that way in the Windows control panel. Joysticks and Gamepads should run without difficulties when set to analog as well.

WOOT!!!!

http://www.bussimulatorgame.com/
getting a little excited eh?
now you can work from home
Busman's holiday, eh Bladey
lol @ this game...
Interesting... I was only aware of another one called Bus Driver, which is .... not bad!!! It was also featured on an "autosimsport" issue.
They finally have a UK version of it I see, last I saw it was only german I think.

avellis, Bus Driver was rubbish!
Pointless
Most Pointless Thread Ever No hit detection is way better then driving something you hated as a child
...Except then you wouldn't be driving it. Unless you were the driver of said bus. Or it was your bus, I don't know how bus companies work, do you drive one bus all the time? Oh god I've gotten out of my depth.
Quote from downlikerain :Most Pointless Thread Ever

No, most of your threads and some others are far ahead of it.
tUrDs aRe fUnNy
I could post a new thread with just a picture of a turd and It would be less pointless then this thread

Edit: In the hope of not getting another reported post email, downlikerain has been approached about his behaviour in this thread. - taa
Quote from downlikerain :I could post a new thread with just a picture of a turd and It would be less pointless then this thread

The only thing that surpises me there is that you havent already done just that, however, it would definitely have more point than most of your threads...If you have nothing constructive to say, why say anything?
FYI, there have been other topics discussing this sort of 'sim' before, and it did get a bit of interest; I was merely informing these other _INTELLIGENT_ forum members of an update.
As for driving buses DLR, I think that I can speak with some authority on the subject; so kindly do us all a favour and STFU!
KTHXBAI

PS< I see you have replaced your avatar with something else just as annoying
Oh - you actually are a bus driver? I thought shotglass was joking (FAIL!)

Downloading the demo now.
Quote from pb32000 :...Except then you wouldn't be driving it. Unless you were the driver of said bus. Or it was your bus, I don't know how bus companies work, do you drive one bus all the time? Oh god I've gotten out of my depth.

At our depot, drivers change buses up to three or four times a day...a bus is allocated to a set route each morning, and the drivers swap around as the day goes on; but the bus stays stuck on that service for the whole day (unless it breaks down ) This is not to be confused with 'private service' or 'charter' companies, where one driver will be responsible for one bus all the time.
Quote from Bladerunner :PS< I see you have replaced your avatar with something else just as annoying

...but far less ugly.

ohh the irony of of calling this "the most pointless thread ever" after the absolute drivel that been coming from his keyboard lately.
It's an appallingly bad game. It seems the developers have never actually ridden on a bus, let alone drive one.
It reminds me of the sims...
this is suck, THIS IS SUCK!! I WANT REAL PHYSICS THIS IS SUCK!!
lol ok, it sucks
Quote from Scrabby :this is suck, THIS IS SUCK!! I WANT REAL PHYSICS THIS IS SUCK!!
lol ok, it sucks

I heard they are going to remove the XRB and add the FBB in the next patch. Maybe it is suck less then.
I'm downloading the demo now Is it better than Big Rigs? Screenshots seem to suggest so I've always wanted to drive a bus, so this could be my only chance! Also, does it support G25 with clutch and 720deg? Sure hope so
Just tried the demo and it's utter shite. I thought Bus Driver was bad, this is 10 times worse!

G25 works with it but only two pedals, the wheel and some of the buttons wouldn't work for the commands (opening doors etc).

Uninstalling.
Quote from beefyman666 :Just tried the demo and it's utter shite. I thought Bus Driver was bad, this is 10 times worse!

G25 works with it but only two pedals, the wheel and some of the buttons wouldn't work for the commands (opening doors etc).

Uninstalling.

The vast majority of city buses in Europe are fully automatic, so you only have 2 pedals on a real bus anyway
This game _IS_ boring, and what gets me is they didn't even simulate idiot passengers who have no idea where they are going, or what the term "correct fare" means..
I am most upset that there is no option to kick them off of the bus because they are being a twat, or indeed an option to run over cyclists...
I never said it was good...just that it was available
Quote from Bladerunner :an option to run over cyclists...

Not even funny, when you've been run off the road and come close to being hit many times, not even small jokes like that have a laughing factor.
Quote from AstroBoy :Not even funny, when you've been run off the road and come close to being hit many times, not even small jokes like that have a laughing factor.

You have never been to Oxford, have you?
SENSIBLE, law-abiding cyclists have nothing to fear from me...or any bus driver in Oxford..
Prats, however, are fair game

(btw..anybody with any sense doesn't ride a bike in Oxford! )
Indeed i have never been to oxford im just kinda stuck in the land of Aus.
When i ride i obied by the rules just selfish drivers but never bus drivers there always nice and provide a good wind break.
Dont worry one of these ill come to Oxford and look for Smeagel on the bus with his rap hat.
I have the Bus Driver Game by SCS software, but I kinda wish I had this one because it has inside view and wheel support

[O/T] - What do you guys think of this game, which I may well get when it's out :

http://www.eurotrucksimulator.com/

I suppose it'll be Like 18 WOS but with European trucks . A question for people with 18 WOS - Do any of the 18 WOS games support steering wheels?

Bus Driver game
(54 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG