The online racing simulator
Lfs-Torque (how to contact the founder)
hey if someone can help me to get contact with the founder of lfs-torque or an admin of

its for a proposition about webhost (if they still want to run lfs-torque)

thx, lfs-d staff
I doubt that's THE Sudo, he have been playing for much longer than June 2007...
does he want to restart lfs-torque or ...
If he does, not with a different admin group. Just wait, something will happen in the future.
Quote from LFSn00b :His name is Sudo, but i dont remember his S2 License name :/

EDIT: apparently the S2 name is "sudo" too

Sudo IS NOT the founder of LFS-Torque. The founder of LFS-Torque is a founder of oryginal and first drift community formed at IDX forums. Drift community moved from IDX to LFS-Torque. It is Bunta / Nuvolari.

Sudo has been paying for domain / server, and all the LFS-T down times were caused by him not paying the bills. Also the webhost costs or domain costa are not a problem now.
#6 - nism0
Hows things guys?

I regret to inform you, LFS Torque is not coming back up in my hands.
I have told Nuv. Apparentally he is going to start it under a different domain or something.

It went down due to the company we were with, not informing me that it was due for renewal. Which its website states it should.

I didnt renew it, as I was half way through a racing season and could not afford it. Its my fault for not advising Nuv on the financial situation, and I regret that.
But yes, it should be running again soon. So try contact Nuv about it.

Chur bro.
Sudo is a new zealander?? I never knew that where bouts are you bro

Nvm Realised you were from H-Town
#8 - nism0
Quote from R34king :Sudo is a new zealander?? I never knew that where bouts are you bro

Nvm Realised you were from H-Town

Htown REP!!
Man, I haven't heard from these guys for along time...So long that I thought they disappeared :P.
I just want to point out that LFS-Torque is now back under its new domain www.lfs-torque.org .
Where drama meets children
or
Where drift ego meets discussion forum
#12 - Mc21
Yeah lfs-torque.org is the new domain, and the forums should be back up soon... afaik
James,you are so slow.Its already up.
Quote from Mc21 :and the forums should be back up soon... afaik

Er, they are already up.
#15 - Mc21
yeah i just checked
Another LFS Forum? Whats wrong with this one.... Idiots....
Quote from doyal :Another LFS Forum? Whats wrong with this one.... Idiots....

Your a doyal. Have you looked at it? Do you realise its a drifting only forum and was/is the backbone of the mainstream drifting community within LFS?

Didn't think so.
#18 - Mc21
Jesus.. LFS Torque was for the drifters for LFS.. seeing as any drifting thread on here became a racer vs drifter battle.
OH... Drifting, I understand now! I was a huge fan of Initial-B

"my bad"
http://www.lfs-torque.org/

See? It's back. Now you don't need to try and create a drifter portal anymore, I'll even forget your failure if you end the spam now

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG