The online racing simulator
Strangest overeaction of the month award...
(118 posts, closed, started )
Ive read this thread and the posnt in it and i dont se the point of it a JTBO complains about gays on a forum can sobuddy explain?
Shot: I know loads of hot lesbians, don't believe her! I can think of four off the top of my head (two long-term couples, actually).

Ooh: Five. This is easy. Like I said, there are loads.
phew she very nearly managed to threaten my weltanschauung that ive aquired through years of watching po... factual well researched documentaries on lesbianism
Quote :I know loads of hot lesbians, don't believe her!

I know loads of hot lesbians, but whether you find them hot aswell is down to whether you like your women a bit like men...
I have history with Lesbians, so I'll keep out of this I think.........
Quote from maxmosley :I have history with Lesbians, so I'll keep out of this I think.........

OK then - see you in Istanbul.
Quote from Chrisuu01 :Ive read this thread and the posnt in it and i dont se the point of it a JTBO complains about gays on a forum can sobuddy explain?

JTbo left the forum and LFS community because we pointed out to him that beating up people for being gay wasn't really on.

He assumed that because we don't all hate gay people and feel the need to attack them because of what they like to do in the bedroom, that we were all a bunch of homosexuals

I thought leaving the community because we aren't a bunch of homophobic Neanderthals was a bit of an overreaction to say the least.

Yes, the thread was pretty pointless. I was bored.

Now it's moved on to hot girl on girl action though, so it's all fine, and far more interesting
All we need now are some pics and videos.

The factual documentary type, of course.
Seeing as this forum is "full of gays" shouldn't we talk about man on man action too? So that the thread appeals to the target audience?
Well as much as I enjoyed my week as an internet bummer I'm bored of it now so I'm going to go back to being turned down by girls.
Quote from Becky Rose :Seeing as this forum is "full of gays" shouldn't we talk about man on man action too? So that the thread appeals to the target audience?

That's just sick. Damn queers, the worlds gone mad.....
Quote from The Moose :That's just sick. Damn queers, the worlds gone mad.....

Think with reason, not with emotion.
Quote from Becky Rose :Seeing as this forum is "full of gays" shouldn't we talk about man on man action too? So that the thread appeals to the target audience?

i thought we are already considering lesbians are a bit like men according to a genuine lesbian
or we could neatly cover both topics at once with intersexed documentaries
My post still stands.

erm... I mean...
Oh well. Even if JTbo really left I hope he reconsiders. The volvo mod he was making was really nice and as a forum member he did something meaningful too. He started the LX volvolandia race events, whic has been on going for quite some time, although with different person now doing the legwork.

Naturally opinions and impressions can easily get wrong on internets but the stuff JTbo wrote did ring few alarm bells. Hope "he gets it sorted".

All the good, JTbo

Yes, at the moment when I'm writing this, I can see a volvo parked on the street when I look out from the window
Personally I thought the strangest overreaction was the reaction to JTBO's comments Anyone could see what he said was to make a point, not to indicate that he actually goes out and bashes gays I actually find it quite disturbing how strong people react to what they believe isn't PC and yet defend to the hilt everyone's rite to say and do whatever they please elsewhere (e.g. GTA4 thread)

I also don't believe his comment about the majority of the forum going gay was about our sexual preference but about our overreation to his comments being gay and in that at times I'm inclined to agree.

But then I think alot of the missunderstandings that go on are because of generational issues, each new generation has different reference points and therefore interperets what we say differently
What happend to the girl on girl stuff?

it's getting waaay too serious here..
Quote from Sponge :What happend to the girl on girl stuff?

After last nights tiff I gots no chance.
Anyone else get that strange tingling in the right arm when reading the topic on polygamy for Islam & mormonism. That feeling where you want to punch someone so hard because his way of thinking of people and men is utterly crap?
Quote from mcintyrej :Anyone else get that strange tingling in the right arm when reading the topic on polygamy for Islam & mormonism. That feeling where you want to punch someone so hard because his way of thinking of people and men is utterly crap?

Sometimes.. also some time ago i saw a documentary about some shooting at a school (2 dudes going nuts) and it made me soooo angry i wished they were still alive so i could go and kill them!
I like Erasure, does that make me Gay?
Quote from Lible :I like Erasure, does that make me Gay?

If you like The Communards or Madonna too, then yes, definitely.
This thread is closed

Strangest overeaction of the month award...
(118 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG