The online racing simulator
[ASS] Akina Speed Stars
(15 posts, started )
[ASS] Akina Speed Stars
Name has taken effects from Initial D as you can guess, but the names shortcut(?) is bit spanky ASS, i like it.. Yeah, anyway, this is my first drifting team
Woohoo! now its even offiicial! Its now registered to lfsworld team list as drift team
hell... id be up for joining!
#4 - 50-3
This has got to be the worst Abriviatio i have ever heard on LFS any Drifter who has a team like that will never get respec just drop it so it Speed Stars or your going to look like an [ASS] on the feild!!!

This is not a shot at you just an apenyen that you have to be a complet moron to belong to a team called ASS
Trying to call someone a moron, without being able to spell abbreviation, respect, opinion or complete just isn't going to work you know.
They choose whichever name they like.
#7 - Vain
They choose whichever name reflects their personality.

Just joking.

Vain
Well
You could be really Original

AS*
Akina Speed Stars
And it's also an abbreviation for the word ass when you want to censor it.
Maybe even AKS*
Just, nobody is going to take you seriously with the tag ASS

Good luck with the team.

*Cough* www.lfs-torque.net *Cough*
Are you telling me that my team is a flop? it is, I have uninstalled lfs but I`m maybe dloading it again, I want to drift
Quote from xapexcivicx :Well
You could be really Original

AS*
Akina Speed Stars
And it's also an abbreviation for the word ass when you want to censor it.
Maybe even AKS*
Just, nobody is going to take you seriously with the tag ASS

Long time ago, there used to be team Akina Speed Stars with tag aS*. It has been quite popular back then.
#11 - 50-3
Quote from tristancliffe :Trying to call someone a moron, without being able to spell abbreviation, respect, opinion or complete just isn't going to work you know.

WOW, Way to insult the Dislixic kid! hope you fell proud of yourself for calling me out on the resin i was kicket out of School and lost 3 jobs way to go tuf guy!
#12 - Gunn
Quote from 50-3 :WOW, Way to insult the Dislixic kid! hope you fell proud of yourself for calling me out on the resin i was kicket out of School and lost 3 jobs way to go tuf guy!

It doesn't matter what you are prattling on about, you shouldn't be insulting people. Qvarnis can call his team anything he likes, it's his choice.
[aS*]
yea there was a team called [aS*] i got on it through my friend Mangoes. those were the days... haha.
Quote from 50-3 :WOW, Way to insult the Dislixic kid! hope you fell proud of yourself for calling me out on the resin i was kicket out of School and lost 3 jobs way to go tuf guy!

Hey look at that. You insult somebody unprovoked and when someone calls you out on it, you victimize yourself and try to make others feel guilty. Really mature one you are...

Anyway, what are the terms/conditions of joining [ASS]? I've been racing/drifting lfs for a few years now, since before S1. Just recently tried using my wheel, and I'm loving it. How can I join this team?
hey i havent been real active on this forum but id like to join the team if at all possible....so could you give me an email that would be sweet its [email protected]

ive just got a sterrting whell so it should be here in a few weeks and then i need the plug (as its for xbox and ps2)(FORZA BABY!!) but i like lfs a lil better so lemme know im pretty good with the mouse but ill need some practive with the wheel but im bomb at forza so let me know

[ASS] Akina Speed Stars
(15 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG