The online racing simulator
Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
Quote from R34GTR :Where abouts in Leeds? I might see you one time

near the airport in leeds.
Not THAT far, I'm in the Meanwood area
Nice cars in this thread.

Sold the E34 manual. Then, I split with my parents to get a E60 2007 BMW 545i. 4.5L V8 octane 91 guzzling monster. An average of 17L/100km is very bad for a student wallet. After much thought, a Civic doesn't look too bad. I averaged 7.5L/100km this week. Not your typical grocery getter

CTR front lip
CTR rear lip
CTR front grill
CTR 4 disc brake conversion
Spoon rear wing
CTR cluster
Regamaster lightweight rims
Koni Sport adjustable shocks
H&R springs
Neuspeed swaybars
and some CTR parts here and there.

Yea, I'm a riceboy.

P.S. the Q7 is my friend's. C'mon now. E60, EK9, and a Q7? no way...
Attached images
Untitled-1.jpg
Untitled-2.jpg
Quote from -DrftMstr- :Nice cars in this thread.

Sold the E34 manual. Then, I split with my parents to get a E60 2007 BMW 545i. 4.5L V8 octane 91 guzzling monster. An average of 17L/100km is very bad for a student wallet. After much thought, a Civic doesn't look too bad. I averaged 7.5L/100km this week. Not your typical grocery getter

CTR front lip
CTR rear lip
CTR front grill
Spoon rear wing
CTR cluster
H&R springs
Neuspeed swaybars

Yea, I'm a riceboy.

ah man,i was interrested in that car,but never knew its for sale
btw it doesnt make u ricer if have/had a honda,i had too
Nice civic Not rice at all... Not like you put a cardboard spoiler on it or anything. It's nice and not overdone.
Heres Mine
You can go through the hoowd with that, nice ride, even I wanna own that
Lowrider ride
Nicely done indeed!
Quote from Zachary Zoomy :its not a car but
My ride (literaly )

My Bike:

2005 Norco Mountineer
21 speed sequential
0-30kmh in 6 secs
theroretical 0-100kmh in 23ish seconds
top speed: (gear limited est) 60kmh
20kmh-0kmh in 3 sidewalk squares (each square est 1m :P)
cruising speed to school, 20-30kmh
I'll post my daily commute sometime
est max RPM: 145-160RPM :P

http://i200.photobucket.com/al ... 2007/Private/102_2658.jpg
http://i200.photobucket.com/al ... 2007/Private/102_2660.jpg

I ran a 0-30kmh in 6 seconds yesterday!
Quote from MattxMosh :New paint, new wheels, new sway bar< new rear springs. Looks much better than in this post.

http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?p=553813#post553813

Continental kit and silver leaf is coming soon. Air bags after that.

I have to say a friend of mine had one of those and I was insanely jealous. It's a stupid, stupid car but I can't help liking it. I say if you're going to drive a boat, you might as well do it properly. Kudos.
Quote from thisnameistaken :I have to say a friend of mine had one of those and I was insanely jealous. It's a stupid, stupid car but I can't help liking it. I say if you're going to drive a boat, you might as well do it properly. Kudos.

Thanks, heh. I'd have to agree. It is a stupid car but at the same time I love it. I need to unload the 'bird so I have some money to get this thing to lay frame.I decided last night I'm going to need 13s to get it lower. I found a nice airbag bolt in kit so no fabbing and welding brackets. I'm excited. Two compressors and an 8 gallon tank and I'll be able to lay frame on 3 wheels. it will be hilariously stupid and awesome ha.
Quote from -DrftMstr- :Nice cars in this thread.

CTR front lip
CTR rear lip
CTR front grill
Spoon rear wing
CTR cluster
H&R springs
Neuspeed swaybars

Yea, I'm a riceboy.

That civic is very beautiful
Quote from fujiwara :That civic is very beautiful

I usually *hate* civics, I really do. But this one I actually like nice wheels especially
I got a before and after pictures that are better than the last post. Since its not at night.
Attached images
before.jpg
after.jpg
You need a pimp outfit to drive it! Seriously!

Cool car!
nice!

and btw to anyone who cares, my bike is pretty much dead. rear derailer completely sheared and detached from frame, on top of that gears not working right, and brake pads shot. New bike time? Its done 4021.5KM in 4 years.
Quote from Drift2007 :Here's my little baby
Got it for my 16th birthday

2002 MERCEDES-BENZ ML500, gasoline, AWD, 8 CYL, auto, 129613 km, Silver ext, Black int, bug screen, rock deflector, sunroof, hitch, fully loaded, stacker CD, lth int, running boards

http://i175.photobucket.com/al ... am/MyMersedes-BenzSUV.jpg

oh sh... i feel bad for ya. and i feel rly bad when the costumers get the invoices on those car in the shop.
no offense
The pin striping is almost done, heres some shitty phone pics.

And the Continental kit is on too.

Tax Stimulus checks are awesome.
Attached images
kit.jpg
05-15-08_1322.jpg
05-15-08_1323.jpg
05-15-08_1324.jpg
Little update on the capri, finally got the plates on it and changed the oil new 7spoke 2.8 wheels too. the earthing needs sorting out, its doin all sorts of things!
rev counter sits at 250rpm with two red warning lights abotu half brightness, press the brake pedal and one light goes out, one goes full brightness and the rev counter reads 0rpm so i gotta takes the car apart AGAIN!! heres a few updated pics.
Attached images
DSC00599.JPG
DSC00600.JPG
DSC00604.JPG
This thread is closed

Post your Car!
(15536 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG