The online racing simulator
LFS Endurance Series - Saison 02 (Season 02)
Thank you .
WOW, that was pretty damn good!! I certainly didn't expect that.

Also great fitting music except the horrible singer who needs to go to the doctor quickly.

The only negative point I can see is that you left some chat messages on. There is a way you can turn them off in replays. I'm sure some of the experienced movie makers here will tell you how.
It was good, but the music was horrible (not my style at least). Camera movements could be a bit smoother too. Not bad, 7/10
Quote from Töki (HUN) :It was good, but the music was horrible (not my style at least). Camera movements could be a bit smoother too. Not bad, 7/10

+ 1

Also, there are a lot of good shots in this video,and i've enjoyed it.
Btw,,,on thos shots where the camera is low and the car is coming at your face, stop the clip before you see the inside of the car.
I think if you try to use other music, and smoth some things this video would received very good comments.
Thank you for comments
Well about the music I can only do videos if I like and know the music and always the musics with good instrumental are with a singer like that... But that's only my point of view
Quote :Btw,,,on thos shots where the camera is low and the car is coming at your face, stop the clip before you see the inside of the car.

Agree with that
i dont like how the camera was moving, it seem to have kinda low fps sometimes, music not my style,camera getting through cars, i rate it 6/10

FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG