voila, the AI stops working. no big thing i guess but still a bug
Attached files
AI bug.mpr - 54.8 KB - 183 views
Only in multiplayer.
#3 - troy
no, tested it in single and mutliplayer. both the same
Quote from troy :no, tested it in single and mutliplayer. both the same

O, it didn't happend to me in singleplayer
My question is: Do they stop when you add objects? If they do, then it may be that way to prevent the AI from smashing into objects in the middle of the track. I have never tried either of these procedures, but I feel that this may be the reason.
Quote from xtremeracer83 :My question is: Do they stop when you add objects? If they do, then it may be that way to prevent the AI from smashing into objects in the middle of the track. I have never tried either of these procedures, but I feel that this may be the reason.

If you delete an object, the AI will still keep driving. And I have edited layout when AI is driving it and I have never witnessed that the AI stops (And I am sure I have deleted objects)...
-
(ussbeethoven) DELETED by ussbeethoven
#7 - troy
Quote :In my experience that bug only occurs if you select "clear all".

yep, sorry thats what i wanted to say (next time i set lfs to english and won't translate it from the german version :shy

will edit that in the first post to make it more clear
Quote from troy :yep, sorry thats what i wanted to say (next time i set lfs to english and won't translate it from the german version :shy

will edit that in the first post to make it more clear

Ohhhh. That changes everything. Then yes; i agree with you. Its a bug
AI usually stops when they are driving between a side of the track or a barrier and another car. That sucks a lot because everybody behind smash.

AI stops when deleting objects
(9 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG