The online racing simulator
Here it is then...
Attached images
l_481AE4064FE65739772320-4.jpg
"I swear that advert behind me warned me about this kind of thing the last lap. I don't understand what it says, but the little logo said enough".
"Look mum I'm Travis Pastrana!"
Screw stage-diving...
Lorenzo's words: Pedrosa said to me: "I'll really fly over the track today" and I proved I am better than him at that too.
That's the last time I trust an Italian who say's they've solved the seizing problem !
The judges had already posted their scores before he had landed - "10 9 10 10 10"
"Superman will save the w-... crap."
podium feelings after the gp in bahrain...

E:hmm perhaps i should have read more carefully the first post
its not actually my turn so might be better just ignore this
Attached images
guess what.jpg
Damn this Anti Gravity suit......damn it to hell!!!
We're the Red Army...
''It was at about this point he started to regret last nights binge of drink, drugs, and The Matrix Trilogy....''
When Lorenzo realised he had his invisible map upside down, he resorted to an unusual method to read it which didnt quite work out.
I'm Australian!!!

(Only works for British people)
Quote from beefyman666 :"I swear that advert behind me warned me about this kind of thing the last lap. I don't understand what it says, but the little logo said enough".

Winner! Post up a new picture, if you can't find a good one just ask someone else to post one up.
This one should bring up something funny. I know it's not exactly racing but shh.
Attached images
ATT00005.jpg
The lean angles of modern bikes have made knee sliders obsolete, this rider demonstrates the alternative

or

iRacing devs have realised their budget is running out, and have come up with a new method of mapping tracks for their game.

or

This was much easier on Grand Theft Auto 4
"uhh uhh my head, a lot of weight, can somebody help me please?"
"I hope the cops dont see me"
"Hmm.. where is the ignition?"
Why is everyone laughing at me?

or

LOOK AT ME MUM! OOOF! OW!

None of them are funny, but hey.
I was expecting some really funny captions from this pic.

First to post a new pic wins.
Quote from beefyman666 :I was expecting some really funny captions from this pic.

First to post a new pic wins.

just ask for more captions
Right lets try more captions then...

Scawen reveals how he came up with such good tyre physics for LFS

or

This rider misunderstood his crew chiefs advice to race with his head

or

These modern helmets may be safer, but riders expressed concern over the increase in wieght

or

This rider went to extremes to distract the photographer from the fact that he was actually giving him the finger
Quote from ATC Quicksilver :These modern helmets may be safer, but riders expressed concern over the increase in wieght

or

This rider went to extremes to distract the photographer from the fact that he was actually giving him the finger

Caption Competition
(4255 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG