The online racing simulator
Power and Torque Curves Sites?
(8 posts, started )
#1 - Byku
<i hope it's the right section :P>

Does anybody know any kind of sites which has a database of graphical presentation of power and torque curves of (mainly)stock cars(too much of... it hurts my eyes...)?
Trying to find such but with no luck (would be usefull with Bob's VHPA ). I would be amazingly greatfull .

... after thinking again... IT might be the wrong section O.O.... SORRY...
Try searching google images.
If you do find such a site Byku please post back here and let me know.. I've got my hands on GTR2 and I'm looking to knock together a RUF CTR 'Yellowbird' and wanted all the specs I could find on it.
#4 - scipy
Gtr2? Traitor.
Quote from Rooble :If you do find such a site Byku please post back here and let me know.. I've got my hands on GTR2 and I'm looking to knock together a RUF CTR 'Yellowbird' and wanted all the specs I could find on it.

There should be a few in GT4, but you probably already have them.
Quote from Rooble :If you do find such a site Byku please post back here and let me know.. I've got my hands on GTR2 and I'm looking to knock together a RUF CTR 'Yellowbird' and wanted all the specs I could find on it.

could you make it for rfactor too?
#7 - Byku
Any chance of dyno charts for cars that raced in F1 in 1950? I've searched high and low, but I haven't been able to find any

(8 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG