The online racing simulator
LTC is having connection issues [FIXED]
(20 posts, closed, started )
I know I know, you all hate Cruise servers, but please dont post that here.

I am just posting here to let people know that the dedicated server is having some connection issues are the data centre are working on resolving the issue.

I kinda wanted to let everybody know that LTC has not shut down, and LTC is not going to shut down .

There is a backup from about an hour before the server went offline - so there is absoutly no need to worry about losing any of your player stats/profiles.

I will post here once everything is back online!

Sorry for any "problems" that this may have caused. I know its caused me a day or two of boredem so far. and it really could not have happened at a worse time (BANK HOLIDAY!? GAH!)
No need for that post, try being mature, you fool.

There was absoutly no reason for you to post in this thread, I was just telling a few of the regulars what was going on, as we all know what it is like to be left in the dark.

next time, keep it to yourself, you selfish idiot

Also, the servers are back online
I despise cruisers but the servers themselves are just innocent pieces of hardware under an oppressive regiment.
#4 - Noccy
Quote from Krammeh :I know I know, you all hate Cruise servers, but please dont post that here.

Quote from Krammeh :No need for that post, try being mature, you fool.

next time, keep it to yourself, you selfish idiot

So u start off with a bit of a dramaqueen statement, basically asking for a sarcastic/ironic reply. Then when u get what u sow, u go a bit further and start calling names.
Sounds like a very mature ,non foolish and level headed person behind these posts.

Maybe u should just have said that u (clearly) hate us all , which would be a more correct statement imo.
(to clarify : its not because we don't visit your servers or care for cruising that we all "hate" it)
Quote from S3ANPukekoh3 :We all hate cruise servers.

Quote from Krammeh :No need for that post, try being mature, you fool.

I'll give it a shot:

Good yeoman:
It is imperative that the civilized gentle beings of this electronic medium impart our opinion onto your unsullied ears: We severely eschew the practice of motoring games used to travel at sane speeds, collect electronic monetary compensation for no express purpose, and converse with others in a boorish, unrefined manner.
I don't hate the LFS community at all.

I also race, so im not a "cruiser" persay.

I just knew that this was going to turn into a flame war, i knew it. always does happen.

Requesting a lock please, seeing as the connection issues are now gone
oh, thanks for letting us know
#8 - wild
I just don't understand why people need to start a flame war with everything. Everything used to be civilized. But looking at the above posts everyone seems to show there maturity

Thanks for the update Kram, I was wondering what happened
Quote from Krammeh :I just knew that this was going to turn into a flame war, i knew it. always does happen.

Why even bother posting then? Just PM the concerned people.

Quote from wild :I just don't understand why people need to start a flame war with everything. Everything used to be civilized. But looking at the above posts everyone seems to show there maturity

The way this comunity works, You get used to it after a while. Think of it like the bullys at secondary school, They keep on then one day you smash **** outta them.
Quote from mcgas001 :Why even bother posting then? Just PM the concerned people.

The way this comunity works, You get used to it after a while. Think of it like the bullys at secondary school, They keep on then one day you smash **** outta them.

Okay, next time, ill get the list of accounts in the LTC database, and make a bot to send a PM to every single one on the LFS forums.
Quote from Krammeh :Okay, next time, ill get the list of accounts in the LTC database, and make a bot to send a PM to every single one on the LFS forums.

Feel free, When you get banned for spamming - Dont blame me. I was just stating, Why make a thread. Its like a 2 part thread, Advertising and a little about some problems.
Quote from mcgas001 :Feel free, When you get banned for spamming - Dont blame me. I was just stating, Why make a thread. Its like a 2 part thread, Advertising and a little about some problems.

How on EARTH can you call that advertising?

The server was down for two and a half days, and I also heard that there were rumours going around saying that we had not paid for the server, and that we was going to shut down.

This is yet another thread that I have created/replied to, that you have came and stuck your nose in. By the way, yes I am going to point every single one out that you do.
Quote from Krammeh :How on EARTH can you call that advertising?

The server was down for two and a half days, and I also heard that there were rumours going around saying that we had not paid for the server, and that we was going to shut down.

This is yet another thread that I have created/replied to, that you have came and stuck your nose in. By the way, yes I am going to point every single one out that you do.

Feel free, I can post in whatever threads I like on this forum. I bought the game, I have as much right as you to post in any thread. So do what you please.

Also, Rumors start somewhere, Why not track them down.
When LTC went down a month ago, I was starting to wonder if they quit the whole thing.

Talking about financial problems on the LTC forum + servers gone = No more LTC.

Rumours starts somewhere. I wasn't stupid enough to tell my thoughts to anyone. Just wanted to prevent the "mass hysteria" it might have caused. After all, my thoughts was only speculations.
I never said that I wanted to speak to the person responsible for starting the rumour, I was just saying that I wanted to clear it up..

Sometimes Sean, you really do get the wrong end of what people say.

Oh, and I still stand by my thoughts about you from a long time ago - you're a decent guy, but you absolutly love problems. Unless someone is having ago at you, or you're doing something that you know will get a petty little response, you're not happy. But, whatever. Continue posting on the threads that I post on, if it makes your little mind set to rest. Either way, I am not really fussed - I just thought that I would make sure that you knew what I thought.
If you two want to get "it" on please send PM's and arrange to meet each other where we don't have to hear you.

Bitches please!
Quote from Krammeh :No need for that post, try being mature, you fool.....

.....next time, keep it to yourself, you selfish idiot

Sorry, We already have a winner of the overreaction of the month award. Pls try again next month.

..feel free to get a sense of humour in the meantime.
I kind of understand Krammehs reaction. Usually when he posts on LFSforum, someone will always flame him, no matter what he writes. I guess the only post where no one flamed was this.
Please someone should close this thread!!!!!

My 2 cents:

I was a racer long time agon but now since i rejoined the lfs community i like the cruise server so much i don't want to race again. But if i check forums and i do that all day, i just find in every post about cruise teams, cruise servers or insim for cruise servers flame posts about how idiotic it is to drive with only 120 kp/h if you could do 200... or how much we hate this dump cruisers and cruise servers... Why the heck can't u live with the state that we ARE people and we HAVE our own mind and we CAN do WHATEVER we want... even cruising on LTC,TC or WS.....

What the fu** is wrong with u guys? How would you like to have us cruisers in "YOUR" Racing threads talking about your shitty racing servers/insims and about your crappy technics?

Quote :Feel free, I can post in whatever threads I like on this forum. I bought the game, I have as much right as you to post in any thread. So do what you please

Thats the only reasonable answer to this fight between racing, drifting and cruising....

WE have PAYED for the game so let us DO what we want to DO and please... SHUT THE F**** UP and go to your race servers....

PS: Don't take this too personal but this crappy posting in "our" cruise threads is just childish and immature.
This thread is closed

(20 posts, closed, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG