The online racing simulator
Uf Endurance Sign Up
(240 posts, started )
Quote from rc10racer :Is that UTC or BST?

Its 5.30pm UTC Sorry forgot to add it (too much on my mind)

Quote :Does not matter they work on any patch Y server

What i thought.
So does qualifying start at 6:40pm? I may be slightly late, dinner is normally at 6:30-ish
J@tko and JO53PHS in Team Top Gear (aka Team Epic Fail)

@TG44 - sorry, I thought I'd be busy tonight

BTW - soz for late sign up
Quote from dougie-lampkin :So does qualifying start at 6:40pm? I may be slightly late, dinner is normally at 6:30-ish

Yep, The later you are the less time you have to qualify.

Quote from J@tko :J@tko and JO53PHS in Team Top Gear (aka Team Epic Fail)

@TG44 - sorry, I thought I'd be busy tonight

BTW - soz for late sign up

SO you want to race yes? And i havnt got you down no?

Urgent! Need Marshalls, All you need is common sence!
Quote from AW06 :Urgent! Need Marshalls, All you need is common sence!

Damn stringent entry requirements...that rules out half the community

Also, could my team-mate start qualifying without me? Then I would have an extra couple of minutes
Quote from dougie-lampkin :Damn stringent entry requirements...that rules out half the community

Also, could my team-mate start qualifying without me? Then I would have an extra couple of minutes

LOL (man thats the 1st time ive laughed all do due to this race)

And yer sure.
Yes - we want to sign up.

Neither of us are down atm.

I'm practicing whilst Joe is making the skin.

BTW - what lap times are we getting? I just got a 1.53.00. Is that good? (1 and a bit seconds off WR :shrug
Yay I'll get to race with Jack! lol

(well Joseph too but.. oh well :schwitz
OH this is EPIC FAIL, i just perswaded my mum to get me home for 6:30 and my bloody computer facks up on an autoupdate, god damnit..
its good for everyone else, that help?
AW06 asked me to do SC skin.

It's on LFSW, 1024 only.

Lets hope we wont see this thing at all in either server.
Attached images
FXO_UF1 2H SC.jpg
so theres a different Pass for each server? i tried joining the 2nd server and it said wrong password.

EDITisregard that i found the first one
I dont know, but maybe I cant come.
I haven't found either server yet
And is the start time 5:30 or 6:30 GMT?
Quote from JohnnyFX :I haven't found either server yet

There on just search private list its called Uf1 Endurance or Uf1 Endurance 2 depending on witch server i told you

Quote from JohnnyFX :And is the start time 5:30 or 6:30 GMT?

6.30Gmt (Uk time)
Quote from AW06 :6.30Gmt (Uk time)

GMT is NOT UK time!! Why does everyone confuse that?

During summer, the UK uses BST which is one hour ahead of GMT so if the race starts at 6:30 GMT, it starts at 7:30 in the UK.
Quote from zeugnimod :GMT is NOT UK time!! Why does everyone confuse that?

During summer, the UK uses BST which is one hour ahead of GMT so if the race starts at 6:30 GMT, it starts at 7:30 in the UK.

Your Right sorry its BST But Still 6.30pm Uk time
Rules:
1) Players must be on the server before qualify starts within the ten minute time.
2) During practice players may pit and leave as they wish to get the correct set etc.
3) During qualify players can also change sets etc, qualify is 20minutes long
4) During the race players are not permitted to pit/spec to change sets after the 1st 5laps
5) After a crash you may re-join the race if you won’t cause any inconvience to other racers, or you will be spectated.
6) No insim will be run you must go by the rules.
7) Teams are allowed but a maximum of 3racers per car per team.
8) Any cheating of any sort will mean a very fast kick and exclusion from the race
9) Drivers must do everything in their power not to disrupt the progress of another driver’s qualify
10) During the safety lap players must travel at the same speed as the safety car (62mph, 100kph) in single file, leaving a sutible gap to the car in front.
11) Drivers may not weave to build up heat in there tyres because of the risks involved, this behavor will result in spectate
12) When overtaking on straights and corners account must be taken for lag.
13) Drivers must remain in the pit exit lines when exiting the pits
14) When a blue flag is shown drivers Must stay on the racing line and allow for the driver lapping to pass
15) If a time-out or lose of connection happens players may rejoin the race but will lose there place on the grid.
16) If a Yellow flag is shown due to a car stoped on track the safety car will be deployed and the car stopped removed or pushed
17) Following on from rule 16: If a car is flipped onto its roof or side and unable to right itself, the driver must remain in the race until the safety car has collected the field and the admins instruct the driver to spectate. Failure to abide by this rule will result in exclusion from the race.
18) Cars must stay behind the safety car during the whole time it is out until it exits into the pits
19) As in race start drivers may not weave during safety cars laps
20) Chat is not allowed during the race, chatting during race will result in a spectate
21) Any messages important to the drivers will be displayed in the center of the screen
22) Any objections can be taken up after the race via personal message, Do not ruin the race for fellow drivers

Marshall rules

1) Marshalls Must report to there server master when any offence is commited
2) Marshalls must not enter the race, if any marshall enters the race they will be kicked and excluded from the server
3) Marshalls may not talk on the server, use Msn, Xfire or Teamspeak.
4) Marshalls must say professional, any pure stupidty will be exclusion from the server
I've decided not to compete, if you need another marshall I can do that instead...

If you need a second safety car, I could do that also.

EDIT: Although maybe I'll compete, idk...my team mate has switched teams, so...
oh **** another race ivge totally forgot about cos of family circumstance, i thought this was next week
do it theres still time
Server is down
Host not found on Master Server?

E: Now Wrong Password
same here

Uf Endurance Sign Up
(240 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG