The online racing simulator
Uf Endurance Sign Up
(240 posts, started )
#76 - AW06
Quote from PaulC2K :If Peckers in, i guess i better join in too

Added

Quote from james_bskt :hey im signed up, wats the server going to be called please? i couldnt find a name in earlier posts

It will prob be called Uf1 Endurance, but that may change and it will be sent with password 3days before

Quote from Karolis[Lt] :Sign me up. lfsworld nick and name is Karolis[Lt] . no team

Added

Quote from james12s :pending confermation from dan it looks like we may race seperatly so we can race eachother, but could i ask for us both to be put in the same server as it looks to me like 2 servers

I will make sure you two are both in the same server, im going to try and make it so all teams and people wanting to be together are together.
ok thanks mate ive had confermation from dan that we will be running apart
#78 - AW06
I need more racers to fill the 2nd server i have now as 1st server is full. if theres not enough racers to make a good race on the 2nd server i will have to drop 2 racers and close the sign up.
ask for a subsection and make a banner that will help, with this much interest i think victor will alocate a forum
Quote from AW06 :Following on from: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=41726

Ive decided to have the race on sunday the 4th of may, at 6.30pm Gmt, due to that being a good time for me and most (hopefuly) lfs players. Ive got a server sorted now, but thank you for the offers.

On a Sunday Bank holiday weekend?

Some would say "gerra life!", however I wish you good luck on getting a guid turn out

If it had been a normal weekend I would have signed up, bah
Don't think having a sub forum will help increase the numbers, as this post is in the General LFS Discussion forum, so its probably getting more exposure here.

Maybe you could aim the event towards new comers / people with limited league experience. Lets be honest the UF1 is a easy car to drive and doesn't take much concentration to keep on the track for 120min. Also, why dont you just even the number of racers out over two servers? 16 on server 1, 16 on server 2 etc ??. Doesn't really matter, id prefer the server not to be too full.
#82 - AW06
Quote from Rdcranno :Don't think having a sub forum will help increase the numbers, as this post is in the General LFS Discussion forum, so its probably getting more exposure here.

Maybe you could aim the event towards new comers / people with limited league experience. Lets be honest the UF1 is a easy car to drive and doesn't take much concentration to keep on the track for 120min. Also, why dont you just even the number of racers out over two servers? 16 on server 1, 16 on server 2 etc ??. Doesn't really matter, id prefer the server not to be too full.

What i was thinking, but then i need to get a few more marshalls, well whatever i need to get more marshalls.

So Marshalls please!!
im really sorry m8. but is there any chance you could take me out please.. somethink popped up buddy and its very important. im user name jimboclarko and in AaronH team..
em well i see what your saying bout it being here and getting more exposure, also spreading would work but you would need enough racers, you still want a decent field to have a decent race
You're bound to get a few not turn up without notice. So when you send out the server name and password out via PM, you should also ask for a reply to confirm you have recieved and can make it on the day.
just looking at the list i cant see a problem cos remember 42(i think it is) people can connect just not all of them race so there is room for peope like marshals who will just spectate and drivers specing till they do a driver swap
43 on a server, 32 on track?
something like that
Max Connections: 47.
Max Players: 32.
BigTime and I signed up as individuals....what is the latest that we can notify you if we intend to combine our entries into one?
I think most people on the server will have too much lag, both network and hardware wise, with 32 connections...just my 1.6 pence
I don't think so... It will have a bit, yes, specially at the start. But nothing to worry about in my opinion.
many series run with that many racers, it shouldnt be a problem
if there are places left for a driver...im in. sounds a great event!
#95 - AW06
Just want to make this clear, Its Today at 6.30pm Not yesterday as i forgot to inc it in the pm's i sent.

Sorry for any confusion.
is there any more room for racers?
#97 - AW06
Yep Ill get a pm to you in 10mins.
One last thing, patch Y or Y18?
Quote from AW06 :Just want to make this clear, Its Today at 6.30pm Not yesterday as i forgot to inc it in the pm's i sent.

Sorry for any confusion.

Is that UTC or BST?

Quote from beefyman666 :One last thing, patch Y or Y18?

Does not matter they work on any patch Y server
AGH my mum said it was the 4th yesterday, so i made sure that time would be open, not too sure if i can make it, but i'll try

Uf Endurance Sign Up
(240 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG