The online racing simulator
jobpredictor
(77 posts, started )
#26 - SamH
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job sam hopkinson is a Hypnotist. Good luck in your new career.

Err.. that's freaky, cos I've been learning hypnosis the last 6 months!
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Jeremy is a Sewage Worker. Good luck in your new career.

So I guess I should drop out of the Aerospace program then... eh? :P
Quote from SamH : Err.. that's freaky, cos I've been learning hypnosis the last 6 months!

Gotta find a way of getting the ladies under your spell somehow ,ehh Sam
Air stewardess? hmm... . Well, if it allows me to get up and close with one of them, why the hell not?
Personality test.

"Ah Red, you said Ferrari, and this is someone that you really love. (is this your partner !!!)"

LOL! so true
This is quite unfair. I´ll be a housekeeper and my sister a rally car driver :weeping:
I put MistaTea and in US since theres no canada and it said my ideal job would be a Village idiot... :'(
-
(MR_B) DELETED by MR_B : Personal details
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job robert dillon wilkinson is an Emperor of all the world. Good luck in your new career.
Quote from evilpimp :I put MistaTea and in US since theres no canada and it said my ideal job would be a Village idiot... :'(

That is because they are the same country with a different flag.
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Fabrizio Sassi is a Hypnotist. Good luck in your new career.

Description
Score

Salary
9/10

Education
2/10

Job Satisfaction
8/10

Community Contribution
3/10

Pulling Power
10/10

Uniform
6/10

Total
38/60
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Sean is a burglar . Good luck in your new career.

:hide:
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Jack is a Mermaid. Good luck in your new career.

YES!
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job mickyc30 is anything where you can kiss ass. Good luck in your new career.

intresting
Description
Score

Salary
6/10

Education
6/10

Job Satisfaction
9/10

Community Contribution
3/10

Pulling Power
3/10

Uniform
4/10

Total
31/60

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job michael is a tree surgeon. Good luck in your new career.
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job jogge is a Crash Test Dummy. Good luck in your new career.

:P
Quote from mickyc30 :your ideal job mickyc30 is anything where you can kiss ass.

mines better almost quotable
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Bert Banaan is a Rally Car Driver. Good luck in your new career.

Shame I'm not Bert Banaan
Oh shit

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Roland Osza is another Satan !. Good luck in your new career.

:doh:
Quote from Töki (HUN) :Oh shit

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Roland Osza is another Satan !. Good luck in your new career.

:doh:

Time for a new avatar.
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job cobradrifter is a Playing for a soccor team. Good luck in your new career.
Hurrah!

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job erik is a Pub landlord. Good luck in your new career.

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Kevin is a Chef. Good luck in your new career.

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Scrabby is anything where you can kiss ass. Good luck in your new career.

Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job Vulva is a Rally Car Driver. Good luck in your new career.
Hey thanks for your query, I have checked out everything about you and I predict that your ideal job RocksGt is a Village Idiot. Good luck in your new career.

Screwed by a machine! :weeping:
Quote from zeugnimod :Time for a new avatar.

Hmm, i think I would be flamed if I put a Satan avatar here
Nothing wrong with this Satan.
Right

jobpredictor
(77 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG