The online racing simulator
Continue race
(11 posts, started )
Continue race
My suggest is that if u get connection problems and your on a race,like on a cup,if you come back you will start at same lap as u were on but just from pits.
How you picture that? Its not hotlapping. How you take care of positions then. You are at the back usually positionwise. And what about overtaking. Suggestion seems unpractical and unworkable.

Better just invest in stable Internet.
Several ideas were mentioned about how it could be implemented in this thread and a couple of others here and there.
Ok, lets imagine that LFS supports this feature. You suddenly just appear to the track? Now that would cause an epic accident...
Quote from bmwe30m3 :if you come back you will start at same lap as u were on but just from pits.

Quote from Gekkibi :Ok, lets imagine that LFS supports this feature. You suddenly just appear to the track? Now that would cause an epic accident...

No epic accidents there
Quote from Huru-aito :No epic accidents there

Damn. For some reasons my brains didn't registered that, even I red the whole post.

I think I am an epic failure...
What he probably meant about rejoining, is theat a player re-connects to the server and continues the race with the same laps completed as before from the pits in a similiar way its done in IGTC
#8 - ajp71
I'd be opposed to this be implimented in LFS, it's far too open to abuse, cetainly if damage and location (ie. gravel traps) are not reloaded.
Quote from Gekkibi :Damn. For some reasons my brains didn't registered that, even I red the whole post.

I think I am an epic failure...

Perhaps you should have read the whole post.

Two fails in one thread is pretty epic. Congrats

I joke
Quote from The Radness :Perhaps you should have read the whole post.

Two fails in one thread is pretty epic. Congrats

I joke

Thank you. Trying my best. If you would like me to stop, buy me a decent keyboard ("Decent" means that it won't break if I spill coffee all over it).
Quote from Gekkibi :Thank you. Trying my best. If you would like me to stop, buy me a decent keyboard ("Decent" means that it won't break if I spill coffee all over it).

Take your coffee in bean form. Minimal spillage, except for the drool after you break all your teeth.

Continue race
(11 posts, started )
FGED GREDG RDFGDR GSFDG